supreme | pierre bourne

"Wassup baby?" Pierre walked inside of your room. You were laying on your stomach, playing computer games on your Apple laptop. "Aye foo, I said wassup."

"Hello." You said nonchalantly. You were tired of him always getting home late. He knows how scared you are when you're in that big ass mansion by yourself. It's almost as if he wants you to be scared and to cry yourself to sleep every night.

"Sorry. Carti had a nigga out late." He yawned and took his checkered Vans off. "But that song finna be hard as fuck. I already know that's finna put me and my niggas on the map." He smiled and sat on the bed next to you.

One thing you admired about him, was how optimistic he was. He'd always set a goal and do everything he could to achieve it. He doesn't let anything get in his way and he doesn't think of the things that could go wrong or set him off, he only sees the positive side of things.

"Mhm, that's good baby." You knew he was telling the truth about being at the studio with Carti because they're always there, from sunrise to midnight. But there was a doubt in the back of your mind that made you suspect him of cheating. You don't know why you thought that, but you did. And it wouldn't be leaving your mind anytime soon.

"Baby why are you acting like that? What's wrong?" He took his black jacket off and threw it in the closet, on top of your shoes and most of your jeans. He caressed your tense shoulders and laid soft kisses on them. You could smell his watermelon flavored gum because he was so close to your face.

"Acting like what Mr. Pierre?" You asked with an attitude. He quickly took his hands off your back and stood back up. He put his jacket back on and crossed his arms while standing by the door.

"Tell me what's wrong please. I gotta go beat somebody up or somethin? Cause you know I will." He popped his knuckles and stood in his 'thug' type of pose. You chuckled at how odd he looked. He was definitely not a thug. And he definitely did not have the thug look going for him.

"Nothing Pierre." You said while looking down at your Poptropica character. She had dark brown hair and wide eyes, almost like you.

Pierre got back on the bed and sat beside you, staring dead at you. "Are you okay?" And after he asked that, you broke down.

You couldn't handle when people asked you that. You could be perfectly fine but if someone asked you that, you'd burst out into tears. That phrase triggers you. It goes all the way back to your childhood. You horrible, horrific childhood.

"I'm sorry baby." He rubbed your back and moved your computer over to the orange beanbag chair that was beside your bed. "I should've worded my words differently. What's wrong sugar plum?"

"Am I not good enough for you Pierre?" You asked him with your head in your hands. You finally got it out of your system. "I just keep having these thoughts that make me feel like you're out and about, fucking with random bitches with Carti. It makes me feel like shit just thinking about it. And if you're really out doing that forreal, it's gonna make me feel so shitty."

He looked at you as if you had three heads. "Cheating on you? Why would I ever?" He asked. You felt like he was being sarcastic but the look on his face said otherwise.

"Because I'm not the thick hoe everyone expects you to be with." You replied. You weren't skinny but you weren't fat either. You had some meat on your bones, but nowhere near thick.

"Well first of all, you're not a hoe sugar plum." He kissed your hands and then pulled them off your face, making you look him in his eyes. "And I'm deep in love with you. You've been down for me since elementary school. You really think I'm gonna leave and cheat on you because you're not thick?" He wiped your tears with his fingers and rubbed your wet, reddening nose.

"Yes..." You said with a shaky voice. You were very emotional. Always have been, always will be.

"Bruh cut that shit out." He said with a laugh. He picked you up and laid you on top of him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead repeatedly. "New topic?"

The two of you always say that when the current topic is too emotional or too much to talk about. That's a thing you two came up with years ago. Before you even started dating.

"New topic." The topic couldn't be changed unless both of you said he phrase. So he can't use it in arguments and you can't use it just because you don't feel like talking.

"Ight bet shawty." He rubbed your back as you laid your head on his shoulder. "Sissss guess what happened to me today."

You laughed and rubbed his side. "What happened today suh?"

"Mann a bitch tried to come for me in the Mcdonald's line! I was like 'hol up lil bitch you can't fuck wit me if you wanted tooooo'" He was so silly and dramatic. He always makes up stories just to make you laugh.

"And did she say 'these expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes?'" You mocked him.

"Suh was you there or somethin? Cause that's exactly what she said!" Pierre clapped his hands as you laughed. He was too much for you. Wayyyy to much for you.

"Boy hush." You kicked your Adidas sweats off your body, leaving you in your Nike sports bra and Supreme boxers.

"Uh oh, she done stepped out with the Supreme! Okay suhhh." He laughed while playing with your butt.

You giggled and buried your face in his stomach. "You get on my nerves."

"Supreme, supreme. Maybe Supreme will be our always." This dude was corny as fuck. He loved John Green and was in love with The Fault In Our Stars. He would watch the movie and read you the book twice a year.

"Headass, headass."

-----
practice act tomorrow fa ya girllll 🙃 wish me luck please