taehyung ; lucky

+Fluff;Jealousy+

🌸🌙🍃

"Taehyung!"
You cooed as soon as you entered your shared apartment..

No replied,

"Kim TaeHyung?"
You saidㅡalmost whispering expecting a replied from him..But again, you got none..

"Where does the boy go??"

You thought at yourself sighing then, proceed to the kitchen and put all the groceries that you just buy on the top of kitchen's counter top.

Then,

you felt something vibrating in your left pocket of blue jeans..

You fished out your phone and saw a text from JungKook..

A light smile plastered on your face ..

;Hey beauty..Wanna hang out tomorrow? Just youu~ and mee~
;without your clingy boyfriend ? :)
sent 20:19

JungKook was your bestfriend since forever..He always there, in thick and thin situation that you have went through..You love him as a brother since you have none..

"Sure"

You type out, and just about to hit the send button but then, you felt a pair of arms locked firmly around your waist..

Taehyung..

He rested his chin on your right shoulder as he snuggle closer and tighten his arms around you..

"What are you doing?"
His husky, deep voices said , fanning your neck in the process..

You giggle at the ticklish sensation on your neck when he decide to nape on your neck..

"Texting~"

You cooed lifting your right hands to lace it in his brown locks..He hummed in response, leaning into your touch more..

"Texting who?"

He questioned..

"Kookie"

You answered then, he tilt his head questioningly..

Why would a boy text a girl, late at night..Plus, the girl was already someone's..

"Why?"

He saidㅡpractically whining..

Oh here we go again..

"He just want to take me out for tomorrow?"

You answered him and he widen his eyes in response..He hold your shoulder firmly before turning you around so you can faces him..

"A date!!?

He gasp..mouth gaped in 'o' shaped as his eyebrows lifted upwards..

"It just a friendly date Tae,..And you know that we're just a friend."

"But, practically it's still a date woman!"

He said literally breathing hard..

"Wow..Calm down Tae.."

You said holding his shoulder, telling him to calm down on what will he think about..
It's not like you would cheat on him..

"No!! I can't!!..I can't calm the fuck down when thinking that you would go out with someone , specially a boy! Even he was your best friend or what! I just, can't.. I can't imagine that you would laugh and smile for another person beside me.."

He said , sadness etched on his features..
Your heart swelled after you heard his words..Oh how lucky you have him as your man..

Your lips curved upwards as you went for a hug..He flinch;maybe shock at your sudden actions but, second later he replied the hug, resting his chin on-top of your head since he's taller..

"Don't worry Tae..I would never ever smile for another guy except you.."

You muffled against his chest inhaling his lavender scent that you adore so much..

He smile softly,  kissing on-top of your head once again before whispering a 'thank you'

Then a 'ping' sound disturb your little moment with Taehyung and you apologetically smiled at Taehyung releasing the hug before went to grab your phone which was located on the counter-top..

Jungkook..

;so??
sent 20;41

sorry kook;
maybe next time;
sent 20;42

;ahh that's sucks..
;btw okay..goodnight♡
sent 20;43

Night kook♡;
sent 20.44

"OH MAI GAWD YOU USED THE 'LOVE' EMOTICAN TO EACH OTHERS!"

Taehyung exclaimedㅡshouted when he suddenly popped out from your behind,
face distort in horror..

Oh here we go again..

ㅡcut