yoongi ; parallel

+undentified;suggestive smut+

RATED 14

🌸🌙🍃

A yawn leaves the girl's mouth as she plopped on the fluffy white old couch that she have..

It was her day off and she should feel happy about it because finally, after working non-stop, she would got some rest..

But, she can't help but felt loneliness crept inside her..

[Y/n] hang her both legs playfully at the edge of the coach as she swing it front and back repeatedly..

and it goes for minutes before she finally, screamed out of her lung filling the quiteness around her.

"Ahhh I'm bored!!"
She whined, lifting her hands on the air before decide to cup her face and sighing frustratedly..

Another sigh escape from her lips before she decide to divert her sight to the left and saw her phone laying perfectly against the wooden varnish table..

She stare at her phone for a good few seconds before decided to picked it up..

She swipe her fingers across the screen to unlock it ,revealing Yoongi and her's selca as her home screen..She smile a little before finally decided to called him..

She put the phone against her right ear and heard a few ringing before YoonGi went to pick it up..

"Baby"

He greeted from the other line, voices strained and hoarse..

"Yoongi oppa~"

She cooed twirling the end of her hair using her left index finger..

Yoongi sigh exhaustedly but still smiling ear to ear, loving the way she called him 'oppa'..

"Yes baby?"

He replied smiling softly, right hands holding phone up while the others fiddled with the works papers..

"Come here~ I want to cuddle"

He let out a deep chuckle, before leaning back to his big chair..

"Really? You called me just for cuddle?"

Yoongi replied trying hard to make his voice sounds flat so she thinks that he's mad..

"Y-you're mad?? I'm s-"

She was cutted by a loud laugh from Yoongi who was clutching hard on his abdomen by now, quite entertain by his small teasing..

"Oh dear, I'm not mad of you..I'm just teasing you"

He smirk and the girl gasp playfully..

"You're mean!!!"

"Aw, I'm sorry baby..But I miss seeing you flustered over my teasing and you better get ready for bed and pillows because I'm ready for cuddle"

He said as he put the works papers in the file that laid on his desk peacefully before putting it in the special drawer..

[Y/n] squeal excitedly, lips curving upwards, smiling brightly happy that her loveable boyfriend would come and spend the rest of the day with her..