namjoon ; coffee?

×A semi smut ; fluff×

🌻🍃🍅

It was a peaceful morning, where you can't heard any noises other than soft breathing of the two naked human forms on the mattress, sleeping peacefully against each other..

[Y/n]'s eyes fluttered open and greeted by the white ceiling of Namjoon's bedroom..
Right, Namjoon..

A small smile grace her lips upon thinking the last night events that they made..

-

Soft moan leaving her flushed pink lips as he moves his hips skilfully, thrusting right onto the spot..A grunt emitted from his lung , sweats run from his forehead and landed perfectly against her naked chest that already painted with purple butterflies.

Her hairs scattered gracefully on the black sheets mattress, face contorted in nothing but pleasure..Another moanㅡscream leaves her as she finally come and the male thrust deeper and faster , trying to chased his own high and finally, he come with a groan..

He fall ontop of her carefully, before kissingㅡnipping against her neck leaving more purple hues to painted her beautiful paled neck, before went to her mouth and shared some passionate, loving kisses..

that resulting her to be here..
But the smile earlier, quickly disappear as soon as she remember about one thing..

It was just, one night stand..

Where no hard feelings include..
And nothing at all..

-

She met him at a club, where he was badly drunk and try to flirted with her and she was highly triggered by his damly gorgeous face..

And his husky, bass voice..
Gosh she wonder what would it sounds like in bed..

Without playing hard to get, she just play along and flirted back which caused both of them, horny and desperate which lead, Namjoon to yank her hand, out the club, bring her home , and pushed her against the wall to kiss her harshly desperate which caused it to become swelled and red..

-

"God"
She said as more negatives thought flashed through her head..
"Will he kick me out when he wake up?"
"I'm just his drunken mistakes?"
"Does he even know my name?"

All the thoughts stopped as lightning when, Namjoon stirred in his sleep and a groan leaves his mouth causing the girl panicked over..

And without thinking any further, she jumped out of the bed and began to pick her clothes that scattered on the floor and wear them one by one, started from her underwear..

"What are you doing?"
A deep voice spoken from behind of her, causing her to stopped midway in trying to wear her black, oversized hoodie..

She cleared her throat, before continuing to wear the hoodies that stopped her thighs and spin the heels of her feet to turn around faced Namjoon, and straightly regret her earlier decision..

His tanned define chest was on her view, his fluffy hair that she yearned to touched;again, was messy and unmade..

"Where're you going?"
His raspy baritone voices speak aloud, breaking the silences that surround the morning..

[Y/n] breath out before opened her mouth but closed it later, not believing herself to talk..

Namjoon tilt his head to the side, raising his eyebrows clearly waiting an answer from her..
She blinks her eyes before clearing her throat, bracing herself to speak..

"Hmm..leave?"
she said, eyes looking around the room except him..
"Leave?"
He asked , slightly furrowing his eyebrows and [y/n] replied him with a nodded..

"Why??"
Namjoon asked and she answered with a,
"Uh, because.."
she paused, thinking a reason that would not leave her look stupid to Namjoon.
"I don't think you would want me here..Yes! That's it"
She exclaimed while doing a hands motion in the process of explaining it..

"What? Why would I do that?"
He said breaking with a smile before moving his head side to side, actually can't believe [y/n] for thinking such a things, like that..

Namjoon wasn't that kind of man who would used woman's body to fullfilled their own sexual fantasies and desires and, he would not be as one..

"Besides, you can't leave without letting me hug you first"
He smiled cheekily, brushing the tip of his nose using his right, index finger before letting it fall on his covered, lap..

"I-..what?"
[Y/n] squeak, shocked of his confession..
What does that mean? ㅡ she thought or she thought so she did, when she actually speak her mind aloud, enough to the boy hear it.

"What does that mean? I obviously interested in you and in others words, I like you..Gosh, I can't believes that you're this slow"
Namjoon, speaked in his low bass voice before rolling his eyes to the side, can't actually believe it..

He was captivated by the natural beauty of her face by the first sight, and clearly was dying to speak with her last night, but didn't have the courage to..So he ended up drinking the alcoholic liquid feeling actually sad by how he was too coward to even speak with a girl..

But shockingly, he did manage to speak with her but not really in his sober self

He just want to ask for a cup of coffee or a movie night at his place, and didn't expect that they ended on bed..

He didn't regret it like she think he would, and instead he will take the full responsibilities on what happen to her in the future..

A warm tingling sensation spread across her chest, as a pink hue appeared on her milky white cheeks..

"You can leave if you want..It's okay because I fully understand it..But I would appreciate it if you stay for some coffee"
He smile, showing the infamous dimple of his..
"So, would you like some coffee?"

ㅡ cut