taehyung ; last dance

×Major angst with a sad ending×

🌻🍃🍋

"Kim Taehyung?"
Namjoon's voice echoed among the medium sized room, gaining some attentions from six others men that seated around the oval shaped table..

Taehyung's ears perk up, upon hearing his name being called..He then, raised his left hand before saying yes toward the older boy..Namjoon diverted his eyes to Taehyung and smiled, showing his infamous dimples..

"Theres a girl's soul wandering around the earth for awhile now and I want you to collect her up so you can escort her to the after life.."
Namjoon explained and Taehyung nodded as a replied, while the others listen..

"Good..Now dismissed except for Taehyung"
Said Namjoon and the others quickly scrambled out from the room while Taehyung just stand there, waiting for Namjoon to talk again..

"Her name is [y/f/n]"
Taehyung's eyes widen as soon as the name rolled off from Namjoon's tongue..

[y/n], was the girl he once and still loves..
How?

Taehyung become a grim-reaper since he's born was totally wrong because, he was also once a breathing human who have family and job..

He also have a loves one..
[Y/n],, his best friend who also his lovely girlfriend..He love her too much that he dream on marrying and having his own child with her, but the dream quickly vanished when Taehyung died in one accident..

He was badly injured that night, and can't be saved even by the most skillful doctor resulting, to his dead..

Poor Taehyung, he was dead by 22 and haven't really have a sip of life yet..

How did he become a grim reaper then??
Taehyung himself, wasn't really know why and how..
He just remember about him being waken up by a man or he known by Namjoon now, told him that he was a grim reaper..

3 years passed by and here he was, standing in front of Namjoon wearing a black turtle neck sweater that halfly covered by the black long coat that stopped by his knees..He was wearing a black jeans and a matching pair of shiny black shoes..A regular clothing style for a grim reaper like him..

His whisker was black in colour and wasn't that styled ,instead he just let it fall naturally..His fringe covered his eyes slightly, and he have that silky paled-whits skin thay make he look ethereal..Not forget to mention, his pink, cherry lips that look kissable to complete his looks..

Taehyung's fingers fidget as Namjoon padded closer toward him..
'She died, how? ' ; Taehyung thought to himself as his unlive heart ache..
"She died of broken heart"
Namjoon out of the blue, said causing the younger boy snap from his own world..

"B-broken heart?"
Taehyung sigh poorly, stumbling on his own words..
'Broken hearts? Is it because of me?'
Taehyung again, lost in his own world as he clench his knuckles making the pale-white skin even whiter..

He felt anger and sadness surges inside of him..
Angry because she probably died because of him..He left her own alone when he knows she have nobody else than him..He have left her miserable with a broken promises that he makes.. 'useless' was the best word that he can describe himself as..

But most of all, he felt sad..
How can he do that to her? To the person he loves? Without noticing it, a tears escape from his eyes as it flows against his perfectly silk-like skin..

A hands come by his left shoulder giving a light squeeze..
"I know your past Taehyung.."
Namjoon blurt out, causing the boy opposite him, tilt his head in confusion..