jungkook ; loving can hurts 1

÷ Angst × Angel!au÷

🌼🌾🍃

"Kookie!!"
She chirped, throwing herself onto the boy who she called boyfriend.

"I miss you so much"
The sounds of her voices, muffled against his chest..

[Y/n] haven't seen him for a whole week and have tried to contact him but she can't reach him..So, when he texts her last night about them having a date at the amusement park today, she felt more ecstatic to meet him!

She nuzzle closer to Jungkook, inhaling the manly cologne that she fancy..

Her happiness quickly torn apart when Jungkook pushed her away lightly..

"[Y/n], people are looking at us.."

He spoke furrowing both his eyebrows , scratching his nape awkwardly.

Was he serious?
They're couple so why would he denied her?

A tinge of pain shoot straight her heart as she force a smile..
"Ahh. Sorry"
[Y/n] spoke biting inside of her cheeks.

'Everything's gonna be alright'

Jungkook was far from being like this before. He used to loved all kind of skinship and would always stole a kiss when she's not looking even in public..

Jungkook would called [y/n] and asked how was she's doing every 4 hours just to hear her voices. He even send her a good night and morning texts with some cute emojis in it..

But suddenly, he stopped doing it and it have been 3 weeks straight..

No more calls and good morningㅡnight texts.. Plus, he would always pushed her away when she tried to make any physical contact with him..

And that's make her wonder..
What the things that make him changed drastically?

'she knows why but won't admited'

She shook her head lightly before looking at Jungkook, who seems to stare something else ahead her.. She quirked her eyebrows before decide to called him out..

But before she even said his name aloud, Jungkook already walk ahead bumping her shoulder in the process that resulting her to flinched a bit..

Her chest tightened as she holds onto her knuckles tight, turning it paled..

'why?'

She sighs loudly before smiled to herself..

"I'm okay"

She braces herself before deciding to turned her shoe's heels and saw something that she doesn't expected..

Jungkook was hugging a girl lovingly before went to pushed her lightly breaking the hug and talked with her, flashing his "infamous" rabbit-like smile..

Something sharped poked her heart as she a tears started to formed..

She's not just an ordinary girl..
Her name was Raein, and she's been Jungkook's bestfriend since forever..

The two always stuck up together like an astro twins and never been seperated away.. Until, [y/n] came into their life and became the third party..

And in the end of the day, Jungkook eventually fall inlove with [y/n] leaving his best friend behind..

[Y/n] knows, it's a sin to fall inlove with him.. Jungkook wasn't hers in the first place and she supposed to complete her task which is make Jeon Jungkook and Jung Raein fall inlove with each other..

They're soulmate for sake..
They belong to each other and made to lived their life together..

And [y/n] as a love angel, have a task to make the two people fall in love with each other..

But she was just like a normal teenage girl who have a heart can't help and fall hardly to Jungkook..

'Well, angel should have someone to love as well right?'

"[Y/n]"
Someone whisper at her left ear, sending a jolt of electricity on her spine..

"Yoongi sshi.. Could you please not pop out of nowhere like that again? You almost give me a heart attack"
[Y/n] muttered under her breath, inhaling amount of air trying to calm herself..

"Angel can't die [y/n]"
Yoongi her friend the another love angel chuckled..

"I know and that sucks"
[Y/n] huffed finally turning around to look at Yoongi who was grinning ear to ear..

"What are you doing here by the way?"
[Y/n] asked him feeling slightly irritated for his sudden presence ..The grin that plastered on Yoongi's face ago quickly wiped off as he emitted a long sigh..

"Your time has come to an end..Now it's time to go.."

ㅡ cut