jimin ; for who you are

+Angsty Romance × disabled!readers+

🍃🌼☔

"[Y/n] ah?"

Jimin popped out his head out of the door, smiling brightly showing his infamous cresent moon eyes as, he waved the plastic bag that contain her favourite food that always make her smile..But, it is different this time..

Instead of greeting Jimin with her usual warm smile, she just stare out of the space..Not even realizing Jimin entered the room..Her hospital room..

Her optimism self and the smile that once plastered her lips, were long gone after she got into an incident and injured her leg..That make her as a disable person..

A person who can't walk..

Jimin sigh heavily, feeling his heart ache badly,
hate seeing her like that, sad and broken..

He put the plastic bag ontop of the small table that located just beside the bed..He then, tap her left shoulder snapping her from his own thoughts. She raised her eyebrows as she advert her view to Jimin..

"Oh..Jimin"

She said with bitterness laced in her tone but, netherless she smile forcefully at him, not wanting to make him worried and he appreciated that..He mirrores her smile before sitting beside her..

"I brought foods!"

Jimin voiced happily, showing her the plastic bag that he brought..She then, blink her eyes before giving him the softest smile, shaking her head..

"Nah, that's okay..I'm full!"

She spoke, brushing the smile on Jimin's face away..

'Lie' ; he thought to himself. She haven't eat ; she lost her appetite since that accident and her body was the evidence..Her body become smaller than usual and the chubby cheeks of her have gone sunken..

Instead of questioning her more, he smile forcefully feeling a sting on his chest and shook his head.

"It's okay,I'm full too..We can eat it later when we're both hungry"

Jimin smile, reasurring him that he's fine..

-

Hours passed, and they do nothing but lied on the bed, cuddling against each other..
Her head against his chest as he rest her hands on her waist, holding her close as ever..

"Jimin?"

[Y/n] finally spoke out, breaking the silence between them two, and Jimin replied with a hum, chest vibrating..

"I set you free"

She whispered, smiling sadly leaving the boy to confused over her words.

He slowly lift her head from his chest, before sat up, looking at her ; confused etched on his face..

"What do you mean by that?"

He asked confused, she then try to sat up and Jimin is more willing to help her out..

When she finally sat up, she faced Jimin before cupping his face with her small hands..
"I let you go..I set you free from this disaster; from me"
She spoke with a trembling lips not failed to smile..

A tears start to form in the corner of Jimin's eyes as he shooked his head furiously..He take her hands on his as he gently squished it..

"No..Please don't say like that"

He choke, finally letting his tears to glide on his cheeks..Seeing him like that, she can't help but spillied some tears..

"Jimin,"

She said so calmly, shutting her eyes for a moment and take a deep breath, before opening them..

"I'm no longer the girl that you love Jimin.. I'm nothing but just a burdenㅡ"

"No!"

Jimin cutted her word, embracing her against his chest..Tears spilling non stop from both of their eyes..

"Do you hear the beating of my heart? It just beat for you and you..Without you I'm nothing and don't you dare to say that you a burden for me..You wouldn't and never would be a burden..I love you and always will be..I don't care If you're disabled.. I would never married to anyone but you..You're the only girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with..Having kids together and everything.. I would take care of you, I promise until the end of my life, so please don't say that ever again"

He manage to spoke in between his sobbed..

"Jimin..Iㅡ"

She spoke speechless, heart touched with his heart felt words..She doesn't deserve him..

"I would never let you go and would never will"

ㅡcut