Log 11

Authors note: oh right, sorry. I wanted to say a BIG thank you to @xEmma__Swanx for helping me out with the last log. It really means a lot to me.

_____________________

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: Regina.

xxEvilRegalxx: Zelena?

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: no... It's Cora. -.-

xxEvilRegalxx: out of all the traits that mother could pass on to us, it just had to be snarkiness and sarcasm.

xxQueenofHeartsxx: Regina, you can't blame me for what you gals received from the gene pool.

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: hello, mother.

xxQueenofHeartsxx: dear, you seem a bit tense towards me.

xxEvilRegalxx: wonder why....

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: Regina, this has nothing to do with you.

xxEvilRegalxx: I want to know why you have something against her, greenie.

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: that is none of your concern.

xxEvilRegalxx: why are you like this? What did she ever do to you to make you so... So.... Wicked?

xxQueenofHeartsxx: if you must know Zelena.... I only did what I did to give me my best chance.

xxEvilRegalxx: will somebody please explain to me what's going on?

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: you did it to give you your best chance?!

xxEvilRegalxx: alright, WHAT THE HELL is going on here?

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: Regina, our mother gave me up when she first had me.

xxQueenofHeartsxx: I was young, your father was a terrible man and I couldn't keep you, I had to do what was right for me.

xxEvilRegalxx: well, mother, seems to me that you've found ways to tick off both of your daughters in the past.

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: BOOM! Shots fired!!

xxEvilRegalxx: it's getting really hard telling the town that you're my sister. /.-