Ch. 8 The TV...It Sees All! O.o

Haha the last part in the last chapter was supposed to be revealed wayyyyyyyyy later in the story but I got impatient lol, obviously I was in a bad mood when I wrote it.... Anyway on we go!

Recap:

He stood up in his chair in absolute anger, "TELL ME THE REAL REASON YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY AND BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

I screamed as loud as possible, and it was a mixture of horror movie scream and hitched breathing scream.

"I DIDNT DO IT!!!!!" I screamed, I flipped the table over that separated me from him, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT WASNT ME?!?!?!?!?!!?!?"

I tackled him and started throwing punches at his face left and right, "WHY WOULD YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME?!?!" I screamed.

"I loved every single one of them and I want to kill the person who did this to them!!!" tears started rolling down my face in waterfalls, "I never wanted any of them to die!!!!"

Suddenly people came in and tried to get me off of him but I refused, I punched and kicked and fought all of them at once, "and now they're all dead, and it's all my fault, I wish everyday that it was me!!! But I can't change it!! AND THEN YOU ASSHOLES HAVE THE BALLS TO TALK TO ME AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!!!! LIKE YOU CAN HELP!!!!! YOU ALWAYS FILL MY EARS WITH EMPTY PROMISES THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO GET OVER THIS AND THAT ILL BE OKAY!!!!!"

I started punching them harder and they were all bleeding, three men can't even handle me.

I continued, "BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT WANT TO BE OKAY!!!! I DESERVE TO SUFFER JUST LIKE THEM!!! EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP WISHING THAT SOMEONE WOULD PLEASE CAUSE ME PAIN AND MAKE ME FEEL AS MUCH PAIN AS THEY DID WHEN THEY DIED!!!!! WHEN THEY DIED BECAUSE I WASNT THERE QUICK ENOUGH TO HELP THEM!!!!! WHEN THEY DIED BECAUSE I BETRAYED THEM!!!!" with every sentence I started talking/screaming louder with more and more tears in my eyes.

The men were all still getting the crap beat out of them by me, they eventually became to weak and fell to the ground.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my arm, I looked over and saw a scared looking doctor with a syringe in his hand.

I started to feel tired, I held onto his shoulder for support, "the thing I regret the most is... that they died thinking I hated them... and I would give anything to change that..." I said before I fell to the ground.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sat up on the ground I had been sleeping on and started crying and screaming more than ever.

I remember that day perfectly, it was a week before I died, the doctor gave me a shot to make me pass out and when I woke up I had chains around my hands and legs, it turns out I had beaten those three men to the point where they had to go to the hospital.

The guidance counselor had died, and the other two were very hurt, I really am a monster.

I started screaming, I just didn't know what else to do, I was scared of myself, I thought dying meant going to heaven (or in my case hell) and never having to be scared of your fears that you used to have when you were alive, why did Damien have to choose me to live this life?

It's not fair! I dont want to have to deal with myself anymore, and I certainly never wanted to hurt others when I'm dead just like when I was alive.

Why couldn't Damien just let me burn in hell where I belong? I screamed again, "WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud, "WHY ME?!?! WHY COULDNT YOU LET ME GO WHERE I BELONG?!?!"