Chapter 3: Introducing team Bagans

"Oh my fucking god! How do you ever get anything done, at all, ever?!" I cocoon myself in the duvet, surround myself with plump pillows and sink back into the pillow top mattress. "Lookit, I'm a cloud!" I earn a pillow to the face for my shenanigans before Zak joins me back on the bed clad only in a towel.
"Get in the shower!" He shakes his head vigorously so I get sprayed with droplets from his wet hair.

"Why? I just got given one!" I pout and push him out of the way as I clamber out of my puffy duvet nest. I squeal as the towel snaps at my ass as I hop off the bed. I turn to face Zak with a frown to find him laying down and grinning at me with the towel now discreetly covering his modesty.

"Problem?" He raises his eyebrow in provocation but I'm completely distracted by that smile and his body. Annoyed that he can distract me so easily just by lying half naked in bed I flip him the finger and stomp into the bathroom closing the door on his annoying snickering.

The bathroom, much like the rest of the house, is luxurious yet understated. I take my time under the sluice of hot water to ease my muscles after the previous day's travelling and evening's exertions. I exit the bathroom wrapped in a huge fluffy towel to find the bed made ad the room empty but sniff at the most delicious smell wafting through the open door. My bags had magically appeared at the bottom of the bed, unzipping my case I stare at the contents at a loss as to what to wear.

"Zak, where are we going today?" I stick my head around the door and call down the stairs.

"Its a surprise."He calls back.

"But what should I wear?"

"Clothes."

"So helpful thanks, babe!" I yelled back in frustration as his laughter drifted from the kitchen. Someone was in a mischievous mood this morning. After eventually settling on a flowing sleevless top over ripped Capri jeans and boots I trot down the stairs and come to an abrupt halt at the dining table. While Zak was nowhere to be seen before me was a banquet, not a breakfast. There were bacon, eggs, pancakes and pastries, a huge bowl of fresh fruit salad, granola, yoghurt and toast all to be washed down with freshly brewed coffee, tea and cold pressed juice. I was taken aback and a little confused but couldn't resist popping a fresh raspberry in my mouth. I close my eyes and relish the tart sweetness as the juice runs over my tongue. The sound of voices at the front door interrupts my enjoyment as the door swings open. The black and white blur of Gracie was followed by the silhouette that I would recognise anywhere, he was talking animatedly to someone behind him but who I couldn't see. The door was still wide open and I soon realised more people were following behind. I nervously brushed myself down and patted my hair trying to keep my social anxiety from rearing its ugly head.

"Oh hey, sweetie you're ready, great! I hope you don't mind but we have some company for breakfast." He hugged me to his side and kissed me quickly on the cheek. I was thankful that he kept his arm around my shoulder and stayed close as my mouth went dry. "This is Bacon, I'm pretty sure you know all about him." I smiled at the familiar hirsute face.

"Hi, Bacon, good to meet you in the flesh rather than just in the background of Zak's calls." I laughed.

"M'am." He gives me a little salute and a wink.

"Jay and Billy, I think you already know." Zak pretends to ponder and I laugh in delight as I'm caught between them in a tangled group hug, Zak included.
"Yay! So good to see you guys, you better have been behaving!"
"Always!" Billy answers a little too quickly.
"Yeah right!" I give him a playful nudge.

"That little streak coming in with Aaron is Dakota." I could tell from the smile in Zak's voice that he was actually very fond of Dakota who was somewhat of a protégé of the crew since he won a guest appearance on the show a few years ago.