Chapter 12: Wet

A soft sensual kiss soon becomes urgent, our tongues vying for access to each other's mouth. I tug at Zak's shirt and we part just long enough to pull it off over his head. Our teeth clash in our haste to reconnect and I take the opportunity to tug his lower lip, with a growl his tongue forces between my lips, dominating my mouth in response. His hands slip under the loose hem of my shirt and slide up my body taking the shirt over my head and flicking it carelessly behind us. Pulling my head back by my hair he kisses along my jawline, my breaths become shallow and I can't withhold a moan as his mouth trails down my neck, across my collarbone to the valley between my ample breasts. I hardly notice him expertly unhooking my bra until it slips down my arms, I throw it in the general direction of our shirts concentrating on the trajectory of Zak's mouth. Before I have time to think he sucks my already hard nipple between his lips, I arch my back and a loud sigh escapes my throat at the electric current that runs from his suckling mouth to my rapidly heating core. I tug roughly at his hair as he moves his attention to the so far neglected nub. I suck my breath between my teeth and grasp tighter as he nips the sensitive tip. A growl rumbles in his throat at the pain my fingers wrought his scalp. The warm breeze cools the sweat that beads on our heated skin, our desire for each other like fire through our veins.

I whine in disappointment when Zak suddenly pulls away from me and I watch in confusion as he slides in the pool still half dressed but I make no protest when he moves between my thighs and guides my head to make our lips meet. Our tongues entangled, one of his hands in my hair the other palming my breast I wrap my arms tightly around his shoulders feeling light-headed at the pleasure that wracks my body. Without breaking the kiss Zak slides his hands under my backside and lifts me into the water with him. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and he wades further into deeper water. I feel my back push up against the pool edge as the water just reaches Zak's defined chest, he reaches between us and unfastens the fly of my shorts, I entwine my legs allowing him to yank the garments down my thighs and over my feet, leaving them floating in the pool. His own pants quickly follow the hurried movement creating waves in the water. As soon as he was free from his own attire Zak turns his attention back to me. I intended to wrap my legs back around his waist but before I have the chance his palm is upon my sex. His middle finger parts my folds making me gasp at the sensation of the cool water playing over my heated and most sensitive skin. My gasp becomes a moan as his finger slips inside me, his work rough hand grazing against my clit as he gently finger fucks me beneath the water. I cling to him not trusting my legs to hold me as they buckle under the building pressure of pleasure. He holds me tight around my waist knowing that I need the support when he slides a second finger into my depths. I cry out at the delicious intrusion, he expertly keeps pace with his thrusting as I rock my hips eager to increase the depth and friction. Lowering his head his mouth claims my breast, tugging and sucking on the stiffened peak. It was all I need and my legs give under me. The tremors quake through my body with no sign of stopping as Zak continues his ministrations, I feel like I'm going to break apart, unable to take it anymore I grab a handful of his hair and pull him away from my breast. I inhale sharply when his teeth bite into me as his mouth leaves my skin, his eyes flash dark with pain and even annoyance at my action and he withdraws his hand from between my thighs and wraps his fingers around my throat in warning. I relax my grip in his hair but his grip tightens as my hand finds his thick length below the surface. I keep my eyes on him and his pupils dilate with lust only the slightest sliver of silver haloing the black pools, they almost look inhuman matching the rumbling I can feel and hear building deep in his throat. I hold still, a little afraid to move, testing his reaction by alternately loosening and tightening my grip on his shaft. He emits a growl and licks his lips, keeping his eyes locked on me, I feel like I am toying with a ravenous predator. I gingerly move my hand, stroking his thick solid cock gently and slow at first, his eyes never leave mine but seem to dare me to go faster and harder, his fingers still at my throat reminding me who was in charge even though his manhood is in the palm of my hand. I stroke and squeeze him, the water rippling at the fervour of my movements. I enjoy the contrast of feeling of his hot flesh in the cool water. His mouth crushes mine when I run my thumb over his sensitive tip, he sucks my tongue into his mouth, dominating me in any way he can without actually taking me. I continue tugging on him, enjoying the power struggle as he fights the need to succumb to the pleasure with the desire to remain in control. Before long it becomes too much for him to resist and he pulls away from my hand and with one last squeeze, he releases my throat. Hooking his hands under my thighs he lifts me to his waist and I wrap my legs around him, steadying myself with my arms around his neck. I grind against his hardness when it slips easily between my folds I cannot withhold my moans as he brushes against my still sensitive clit and he bites into the hollow of my neck with a grunt. He pulls away and with one savage thrust, he is buried deep inside of me. My head falls back at the force and feeling of blissful fullness. I am literally howling at the moon with the pleasure of our coupling. The edge of the pool grazes against my back as Zak fucks me hard but with a sensuality at odds with the animal passion he exudes and that I love. His hard thrusts slamming against my hips, his thick cock pummelling my sex, filling me completely. He paws at my ass and bites and nibbles my chest and shoulders as I pull his hair and nip his skin in return. Our breaths become laboured and erratic as we near our peak. The intensity of his thrusting increases and the water splashes over our heated skin making waves the full length of the pool. I feel myself tighten and I bite into his shoulder as my second climax tumbles through me. Zak roars and pulls me away by my hair and his own teeth latch onto the mound of my breast as he releases inside of me, pressing himself into me as deep as he can go I feel him throb and pulse through his own climatic end.
Still wrapped around him I breathe heavily as he holds us both up against the pool wall. I catch my breath and move to pull away but Zak wraps his fingers through my damp hair and kisses me hottly before releasing me allowing my feet to touch the bottom. I am grateful for the buoyancy of the water helping me to stay upright.
"That was..." But I am at a loss for words.
"Yes, it was." Zak smiles, still breathing deeply from the exertion. I kickup my legs and float on my back marvelling at the night sky as I come down from my high until I am pulled by foot towards Zak and he folds his body around mine.
"Come on, lets shower and go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow."
"Yep, although I don't think I'm going to have any trouble sleeping tonight, despite my nerves." I laugh softly, enjoying his embrace as he nuzzles my neck.
"Mmm, me too. You know I love you don't you?" I had come to realise that sleepy after sex Zak was when he was most vulnerable, a stark contrast to the dominating character that was bringing me so much pleasure just moments before, but I loved how easily he embraced both of these sides of his personality.
"I have no doubt of that Zak, I hope you know that I love you right back?"
"I do, but I will never tire of hearing of it." He smooths a tendril of hair away from my face and kisses me softly before helping me out of the water and leading me inside. Behind us, we leave we leave a trail of wet footprints, carelessly discarded clothes and a softly rippling pool in our wake.