Chapter 7: Red

I wake up to the room filled with golden light and the sound of the water running in the adjacent bathroom. I figure I'll do my bit to save water and pad to the en-suite shedding my PJs as I go. The walk-in shower is huge and I slip unnoticed around the glass brick wall, Zak's eyes are closed as he stands under the cascade rinsing the suds from his hair. I stand before him enjoying the show as I wait for him to open his eyes. As soon as he does his smile lights up his face and he pulls me towards him under the jet of hot water. He wastes not a moment, his tongue invading my mouth as he hooks my leg over his hip. Holding me steady he grinds against me and I feel him quickly harden. With a calculated roll of his hips, his stiffening member slides between the crease of my legs and causes a beautiful friction against my clit. He bucks against me teasing and pleasing me with his manhood. I hold on tightly around his neck as I threaten to buckle under the onslaught of pleasurable waves rolling through my body. A moan leaves my lips as they meet his, my tongue fighting for access to his mouth which he willingly gives. Holding my slick body still against his he enters me slowly, I bite his lip showing my appreciation as he fills me completely. He fucks me gently and I relish the slow burn that gradually leads to our mutual combustion. While I recover Zak soaps my sensitive skin and lathers shampoo through my hair, his fingers massaging my scalp and leaving me in a trance. Not until the water is switched off and I feel myself being wrapped in a fluffy towel do I open my eyes to find Zak stood in front of me.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiles at me.

"Mmm best morning ever." I stretch languidly, my muscles so relaxed I'm not sure my legs still work before I take a tentative step. I wander dreamily back to the bedroom and flop onto the bed, "So gorgeous." I sigh.

"Great view at this time of the day isn't it?" Zak glances out of the window as he passes by to his walk-in closet.

"Wasn't talking about the view," I grumble as he laughs at me from deep within his black hole of clothes. Why he had so many I wasn't sure, most of them were basically the same, black, black, black.

As if on cue he emerges wearing black baggy jeans and pulling a black tee over his head.

"Come on get dressed I have something to show you before I have to leave for the museum." I rifle through my case, I was mindful that it was going to be a hot day but I was also going to be on camera later on so I chose some denim cut-offs and a dressy studded tank. I joined Zak in the kitchen for some granola, fresh fruit and yoghurt.

"SoI wanted to give you some keys and a security pass so you can come and go as you please. I don't want you to feel like you're just a visitor, my home is your home now." He pushed a bunch of keys attached to a security fob across the kitchen bench.

"Are you serious?" I ask before taking the keys in my hand before he can take them back.

"Deadly. I meant what I said the other night, welcome home!" I jump off the stool and pretty much throw myself at him as I kiss him all over his face.

"So what do they all do?" He showed me each key and told me what they were for and had thankfully colour coded them for me as it wasn't a small bunch. "But what about that? What's that for?" I pointed at the black plastic square that he had yet to explain.

"Remember I told you I have something to show you? Come with me." He leads me by the hand to the front door, he opens it and stands aside allowing me to walk out before him. Parked on the driveway is a shiny candy apple red VW beetle soft top sparkling in the morning sunlight.

"Oh! Is that the hire car you got me? Haha! That's awesome!" I was delighted that he had remembered my love for VW beetles and campers.

"It's not a rental, it's yours." He smiles as he leans sexily against the door jam, barefoot and delicious.