I felt like he's always with me [JeanMarco]

"Well .. I have to tell you something. It's about Marco. He was the onlyone who had support me, he was always here for me and when he died I felt something that I have never felt before. It may be wrath, it may be sadness. Or even if I don't believe in this feeling in our world, it can be the feeling that you felt when you lost someone really important for you, when you lost someone that you where in love with him. I'm afraid to say that I loved Marco because today, this feeling can stopped me on decisions. I'm afraid that one day I will forget this wonderful guy. We had planned to enter the military police together. For diferents reasons but, in the fact we were supposed to be together."

Jean closed his diary and put it under his pillow. He looked to the ceiling. He was currently feeling Marco's presence around him. Like if he were always next to him ton protect him. Jean felt like Marco were always with him. This presence reassured Kirschtein. He told himself that Marco help him to stay strong, brave and fearless in front of Titans. Sometimes, he can heard his sweet voice, telling to him that he is strong and he can be .. no .. that he is a good leader. This sweet voice, Marco's voice, is one of the only thing that's keeping Jean in reality. He's afraid of the world but he had promice to found out how Marco died and to revenge his death.