Death, for the glory of Humanity [ReinBert]

"Here we are ... I think that was a good journey, the life can be really cruel. I mean. Bertholdt and I, we weren't supposed to be ... Monsters. After all, we were humans too right ?

Here we are ... In front of the death, in front of our former actions. We have admit that we were humanity's ennemies. We have to admit that ..."

Reiner Braun sighed, he was right there, in front of gallows. A part of him was trying to understand why he was there, feet and fists bound by a rusty chain. The soldier was afraid of the rope. The warrior was head up, ready to accept his sentence. Bertholdt was next to him. Fear in the eyes.

-No ... Reiner ... We can't finish our life like this ... Tastelessly hanged ... Tell me please ... That's just a Nightmare ... Please ...

Some tears came out. Bertholdt Hoover began to cry silently. He was unconsciously expecting that Reiner found a solution. Reiner looked at him with a sad little smile.

"I'm sorry Bertholdt. But that's reality ... And we have to ... Fight.

Reiner bit his hand. Bertholdt did the same but, they were stopped by members of the military police. Bertholdt tried to escape but, when he saw Reiner's face, he stopped moving.

-Why Reiner ... Why let you the soldier win ... Weren't we good at warriors ... ? What about Marcel ... And Annie ?

"Marcel is dead. And Annie ... Is ... Trapped into the crystal don't you remember ? We're lost Bertholdt ..."

One of the military passed to rope to the neck of Reiner and then to Bertholdt. The order was given to hang them for the glory of humanity and for His Majesty the King.

A sound. Some whispers. And then, citizens can saw Reiner and Bertholdt's bodies hanged, legs in the void. Here they are Armored Titan and Colossal Titan, dead, for the glory of humanity.