You've won sweety ! [Modern AU - JeanMarco]

Elizabeth is a little ginger-long-hair-girl with freckles on her body. A cute-looking little girl who loose a tooth in reason of her age, she's 8 years old. She dreams to become a great danser. When she was young, Elizabeth had been adandonned by her biological parents, for a reason she's unknowing. Elizabeth lived at the orphanage during her 8 first years. 8 long years. She was the girl who no one wanted to play with, why ? Because the doctor said that she was sick. Other children didn't wants to be contaminated, that was obvsiously stupid, because the girl's illness was non-contagious. The poor little girl was born with the syndrome of multiple sclerosis, wich mean that this little girl will die young.

She was frequently missed by the other children and then sometimes by adults. Elizabeth lived 8 years of loneliness, without any friends, without any regard, without any love. One day, a couple came to the orphanage for an adoption, they wanted to adopt her, she was really happy, she felt for the first time love and consideration. She was the happiest girl in the world, but this delight for really short, when the couple learned that she was sick, they decided to not adopt her. They said someting like "what type of parents whould like a sick girl who will die in few years ?"

This hurted her so hard, she cries all nights, when no one can saw her. She was one of the oldest children and for her, no one wanted her. For her, she was convicted to live all of her life in this orphanage. Days passed and tears dropped at night. There was no hope for her. She was crying all nights. She was scared of the fact that she will never find a family, like the other children. Sometimes, children arrived at the orphanage and in the week they found out a loving family, she envied those children, they just arrived and they found love and her, just no one like her, she never found a family.

One day, one of the ladies toldt her that it was okay to be scared, being scared means she's about to do someting really, really brave. Elizabeth recoverd smile for days, but this smile quickly disapeared, reality took her from her dreams. She made a friend, but he promptly found a family too. So at night, she was lonely, and cried a lot, again.

This day, Marco and Jean decided to adopt a child, to offer him or her love and a loving family. They came to the orphanage. Meeting the director, they decided to adopt a child. Elizabeth was playing alone and then Marco came to see her. They talked together, with a smile, he told her that her dream could be real, he was believing in her. She was happy and hope secretly that this couple would be her parents. She didn't mind about their sex, the fact they were two men didn't mean anything for her, they were parents after all, they can give her love and respect.

After a long discussion with the director, they accept to adopt her, in spite of her desease, because for them, she was a little girl who had dreams and she deserved, as all other the children in hearth, to be loved by a family. Elizabeth recoverd hope when she learned that Jean and Marco will be her fathers. They planned to take her the 16th of june, Marco's birthday, but it was a suprise for him. She kept the secret with Jean.

16th of June.

Jean leaved the house, he had things to do, Marco was a little sad, his husband won't be here for the cake, but he promise to come back not to late. In reality, Jean had gone to look for Elizabeth to the orphanage, she was the surprise for Marco. He did really love this girl and Jean thought that it would be a really joyfull gift for him to spend his birthday with his whole family, including their daughter.

They came home and Jean asked to Elizabeth to go hide herself in her new bedroom, for making a surprise. Then, a hide and sick with Marco began. Her mission was to be invisible to Marco until Jean said "You've won sweety !" The party passed and then family gave their presents to Marco. When it was done, Jean had a smile, a joyfull and idiot smile and he said.

"You've won sweety !"

"Sweety ...?"

Marco looked over all the room and then, he saw a little ginger face appear at the door, Elizabeth ran to her father, she climbed on his knees to gave him a huge loved hug. Marco had tears in the eyes and he squeezed his daughter into his arms. She was happy, Marco and Jean too. She found out love and family, they found out the most beautiful girl in the world.