Dark Paradise [JeanMarco]

They were sitting on the flour, talking about all and nothing. Marco was looking at the sky with little dreamer smile. He was talking about his plan to join the Military Police, not for living in safety but to serv the king and to honor his family. Jean laughed, of course, Marco was honest with him, and he guessed that he had to be honest to, if he join the Military Police, it's for live in better conditions, with a huge comfort and also live in safety. But he had an other reason, more secret in his heart. He was falling in love with Marco and he also wanted to be with him, whatever he choose, Jean will follow him. That's what he was thinking.

But ... suddenly, Marco died. Jean recogenize him immediatly and stand to his body all along. Hurt in the heart, he decided to join finaly the survey corps, in the memory of Marco.

Every night, when he closed his eyes, he feels like he is in a dark paradise. Where Marco isn't dead, or where they're both dead. He loves this sensation, he feels himself closer to Marco than he was alive. Of course, when no one watch him, he let the tears drop on the pillow, he squeezed Marco's jacket into his arms and remember the former time, when they were together, asking the other on what he prefered at the diner, when they could take care of each other. All these memories, jean keeps them close to his heart. He missed him, a lot, but he must move forward, not forgetting his death or forgetting Marco, he had to be brave, fearless, stand tall and accept Marco's death. It will be dificulte, hilling takes time, it could take days, a week, half a year. But one day, Jean will be able to think about Marco without dropping tears when no one watch him, one day, he will be able to talk about Marco as a strong friend, as a beloved partener and as the only person who loved him and the only person he loved.