𝟎𝟏

— ➴ 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳

"WAKE UP", You were startled up from slumber by the words "You're going to be late for school!" Mom yelled at you

Your phone displayed "7:30" when you turned it over. You widened your eyes and hurriedly entered the bathroom to clean yourself before dressing in your new school attire, which looks to consist of a grey skirt with a dark blue blazer and a light (possibly white) blouse with a matching sailor collar and bow at the neck.

You generally don't have breakfast because you often wake up late, so you hurriedly went downstairs to put on your shoes and get to your new school.

The bell rang as soon as you arrived, and you sighed quietly, "What a lovely day to start Y/N." You muttered.

When you entered the school, practically all of the students were whispering to one another about you, but you ignored them and walked straight to the principal's office.

"Dad, what class am I in?" Your father is the principal. "I can't believe I have to finish my senior year at Inazuma High," you say.

"well honey, you're here, I thought you weren't going to come." You responded by rolling your eyes when your dad suggested to search the file for you.

"You are in class 3-1; therefore, you must behave well in this school or I will not hesitate to put you on detention. I put you in a higher class than you were in at your previous school"

He gives you your files.

You responded with a bored expression, grabbed your files, and hurriedly left the house before your father could reprimand you.

You weren't performing poorly in your former school, your dad wanted to send you to Inazuma High so he could keep an eye on you because you had a history of misbehaviour.

"Just for one year Y/N, act like a regular person, it's not that hard for you," you inwardly scream to yourself. You reminded yourself that while you were drifting off someone abruptly bumped into you, spreading his shirt with the juice he was holding.

"Hey! see how soiled my clothing is." His friend appear to be uninterested in what had happened and continue to play on his console, he has indigo-colored bowl hairstyles.

You push some cash into his hand while ignoring him, telling him to go get a new one. You merely said in an uninteresting tone and left your class.

Good fortune Y/N I hope he isn't in the same class as you because you've already caused some issues on the first day.

"I believe I am in my class," When you read the sign, it says 3-1. You inhale deeply and prepare to slide open the door when you hear someone say something that causes you to pause what you're doing.

"Why are you here?" When you turned to your left, you once more noticed the man with the indigo hair and his friend who looked at you weirdly

Don't tell me he's in the same class as me, shit, you mentally yelled. You just stated, "This is my class," and he grinned.

You walked past him. When you slide open the door, the teacher is already inside.

You apologised for being late, "It's okay, my name is Lisa. You're the new student, right? may I have your name?"" She gave you a quiet smile.

You stood in front of the class, drawing everyone's attention to you. That annoying indigo-haired had already entered the classroom with his friend, "Um, my name is Y/N L/N, please take good care of me." You bowed

"What a relief, a cute girl!"

You glanced at them, and some of them gave you smiles, and others of them gave you glares, but you just ignored them.

"Alright Y/N you can sit beside Scaramouche" You raised your eyebrow , which one is Scaramouche?

Suddenly that indigo hair guy raised his hand and make hand signs to sit beside him , so his name is Scaramouche? this is so annoying what a great day to start

You sit on your place silently , the class started and you just try to blend yourself in the class , you take some small notes and suddenly someone whispered something at you

"Hey you" You looked on your right its that annoying indigo again , you choose to ignore him and pay attention on class

He smirked to himself while staring at you and said, "Play hard huh, I like this chick already."

It's already lunchtime, which is great! You swiftly left the house since you were too lazy to make friends thinking they would eventually leave you.

Hey, aren't you the new girl? You glance aside to see a girl with light strawberry blonde hair, but you don't pay her any attention and carry on walking.

"My name is Yoimiya" she suddenly said and you looked at her weirdly what does she want from you?

"What do you want?" She responded with a smile when you asked her in a bored manner, "I want to be your friend. You seem cool."

"Thanks but no," Before she can catch up with you, you swiftly pat her head while feigning a grin.

They all stared at you as you entered the canteen, but you decided to ignore them and get some food, including a bun and banana milk.

You wandered around the school while eating your bun , the canteen is too crowded so you don't want to sit there like a lost child

After finishing your food, you throw your trash inside the cabin and continue exploring the school. This school seems more interesting than your previous one, and as you were walking, a girl's voice yelling for help could be heard.

Following the voice, you were shocked to see the blonde haired girl who had before attempted to speak with you with a bunch of girls who nearly kicked her.

You initially opt to ignore them, but as their cries get louder, you sigh and decide to join the fight.

She was about to slap her, but you swiftly grabbed her wrist and asked, "What on earth are you doing?" She questioned you angrily.

"What do you think you're doing to her, is what I should ask you" You questioned face expressionless.

"Are you trying to pick a quarrel with me?" She snarled at you and as you said, "Bet," showing boredom.

"WHAT?" She started to punch you at this point because she couldn't control her anger any longer, but you grabbed her hand and blocked the blow. She yelled in pain, and her minion then began to attack you.

As you started to knock each of them to the ground, you grinned at them. You then mumbled, "Weak," as you saw each of them lying there.

"Are you alright?" You asked the girl with the blonde hair, and she simply nodded her head in response. As you turned to leave, she suddenly grabbed your arm. Thank you so much, she exclaimed in a joyful tone.

You simply nodded and exclaimed, "Let's be friends!" She reiterated. "Do you like girls or what?" You asked

"What does that mean? I love girl" she answered happily making you chuckled "That's mean you're lesbian" you answered her and walked away

"So, I love you!" She clung to your arm, and you chuckled at her and let it be. She's interesting; you've never had a friend like her at your old school because nobody dared approach you there because they were afraid of you.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

❱I don't know how the Japan school works so Im just gonna do it on my own way
❱Hopefully no one take that 'lesbian' part in serious way , It just a joke that I took from Korea Drama called Doctor