𝟎𝟑

— ➴ darling

[1 week later]

"Can you assist me with my additional practise, Y/N?"Scaramouche questioned as he threw his volleyball in your general direction, You sighed "Why must it be me? Can't you handle it on your own?" You return the ball.

"I need a person to help me, I would never ask someone if I could do it on my own" he responded.

"There are other people here too not only " You answered him "Just to it Y/N" Itto and Heizou said in teased tone "Shut up" You answered back and take the ball back from his hand.

You tossed the ball in the air and Scaramouche jump spiking the ball. For about good 1Hours you help him with his extra practice

He said, "Thank you darling," with a sneer on his face, "Shut up bowl head." You replied, but deep down, your heart was racing.

darling?! Your gentle blush in response to his remark

✁・・・

We all clean the gym together when practise is over. Do you want us to accompany you home, Y/N? Asked by Kazuha and Thoma 

"Don't worry, I can go alone bye!" They left the school after seeing your smile.

You stood up after putting your shoes on. You lock the gym and tuck the key away in your bag. "Are you finished?" You jerked a little and looked to your left. Scaramouche was there.

"You scared me," you exhale in relief. "What are you doing here, I thought you already went home," he laughed as you rolled your eyes. You raised an irate brow.

He continued, placing his hand on his pocket, "I want to walk home with you" "Why?" He was told by you, "No reason now let's leave." We lightly nudge each other as we make our way back home.

It was an awkward walk. Nobody dares to speak, you want to ask him a question but have nothing come to mind. Think of something, because things are getting uncomfortable.

"Why are you moving here?" "Oh I moved here because my dad wants to control me, he said that I did so much trouble at my last school" You replied to him.

"Just look at your attitude, I can see it. no wonder why."

Scaramouche responded.I'm sorry, what?" You may not take it too seriously, "In any case, why did you suddenly become our manager?" He ask

"My father put me as you guys manager I never ask to be one"You replied

"Father? Is he a teacher?" Scaramouche re-question "He's the principal" you stated "Principal? Wow, it makes sense why you share our principle's last name "He responded.

You laughed "What benefits does having a principal daughter offer? He always managed to manipulate me" You sigh.

"By the way, this is your home. We're here." How does he know it's your house when you glance out the front door?

"Of course I know, you're our principal daughter." Scaramouche remarked abruptly, "Did he just read my mind?"

"Yeah whatever , bye bowl hair" You waved your hand and went inside your house.

"So who's that attractive guy?" Your mom wiggle her eyebrow at you "My friend" You simply answered her and go upstairs to your room

· · ──────·本·──────· ·