𝟎𝟕

— ➴ 𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳

[Scaramouche point of view]

Our arrival at our destination took about 30 minutes. I glanced to my left and noticed Y/N sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

To see her face properly, I tucked her hair back and grinned at my view. She is so lovely that I began to consider whether or not I like her. why is my heart pumping so vigorously. I started to doubt myself.

I think I have crush on her , just a little

No not a little

I think I have a huge crush on her

I was admiring her features and talking to myself when I had an idea. I grinned and pulled out my phone to take a photo of us.

We appeared so adorable here! I said and changed my background to it. I put my phone back and turned to the outdoors while I waited for the train to take me to my destination.

[Y/N point of view]

Someone gently shakes me, saying, "Y/N we're here wake up." I gently open my eyes and notice Scaramouche is 2 centimetres away from me.

My face became bright asf as I said, "O-oh sorry I accidently slept, I'm too sleepy" "It's okay you look cute when you're sleeping, let's go before the train closes."

Scara replied as he took my hand and led the way outside.

C-cute??!!!! He just described me as cute.

✁・・・

"Oh my god" I took a peek around the event; it seemed like a lot of fun, and the mood seemed upbeat. 'Let's go!' Scara and I entered the festival together after I took his hand.

We circled the area looking for a booth that caught our attention. Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of one that offered the chance to win any plush toy.

"Scara, can we go there?" I joyfully asked as I enlarged my eyes. I ask him, "U-um," and he replies, "Pleaseee?" I grip his wrist while gazing intently.

"Okay"He grinned at me, "YAY," we both went there. I told the uncle who was most likely the booth owner, "We're playing," and he smirked and handed us a bowl of marshmallows.

The uncle gave the instructions, saying, "Eat this marshmallow for 10 seconds. If you guys eat this marshmallow within those periods, you guys can win any plushie."

"Ready?!" Scara caught my smile. He grinned at me and said, "More than ready." When the whistle blew, we stuffed the marshmallow into our mouths.

Scara looks at me and smiles, making me laugh. He is so adorable holding a marshmallow in his mouth. I want to squeeze his cheek.

"We're done!!" we raised our hands at the same time making the uncle smiled at us "Wow congratulations!! now you can choose any kind of plushie at here" the uncle smiled

I take a look around the plushies, and one indigo cat plushie immediately catches my eye. I smiled and said, "I want that indigo cat please," and he handed it to me. I thanked him and hugged the plushie.

I smirked, "I'm going to call this plushie Scara," and he gave me an odd look. "Because he looked just like you!" he exclaimed. I laughed, and I could see that his face was tinted pink.

We keep strolling around the gathering. Are you up for some Takoyaki, Y/N? I nodded in response to Scara's question, and then we entered the booth together holding hands.

Which do you prefer? Scara asked me, and I looked at the menu and said, "Well, I'll take the squid."

"Excuse me can we get 1squid and 1shrimp takoyaki" Scara ordered the food "Sure" the aunt said and start doing our takoyaki

My face lit up when the aunt remarked, "Here the squid and shrimp takoyaki, I gave you guys free chicken since you two looked adorable pair, and it reminds me of my teenage year with my husband."

Scara interrupted me before I could finish my sentence. "Thank you aunty, we will enjoy our food," Scara said with a smile.

We looked around for a vacant space and discovered a bench beneath a beautiful sakura tree. We sat down and enjoyed our takoyaki while admiring the surroundings.

"This is fantastic!" Scara merely laughed and replied, "Yes, is it especially when we're eating together" Scara muffles the final syllable, but I can still hear it.

My face went bright but I ignored it and continue eating my food.

✁・・・

"Scara, thank you very much for today" I said, "No problem, it's not a big issue anyway." He returned my smile

"I'll see you at school, bye" I say and prepare to enter my house when he immediately grabs my wrist and gives me a hug as my cheeks turned crimson red.

He broke the hug after about a minute, grinned at me, and fluffed my hair. "Bye!" I waved my hand and entered my house smiling.

"Are you dating him now, I wonder?" My mother abruptly exclaimed, "Since when is she here!"

"N-no!! it just a friend hug" I denied "Yeah whatever~" she teased me and I go upstairs to my room

I grinned broadly and then mentally repeated that action until my cheeks turned crimson. I hit myself and tell myself to "get yourself together, Y/N."

· · ──────·本·──────· ·