𝟎𝟖

⁀➷𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑷

"As you guys know, we're heading to camp tomorrow for one week." Our coach informed the team

"Great!! I've been looking forward to this time." Itto yelled, and everyone applauded, while I silently grinned.

"Do you really want to go there?" Scara teased me "Aw shut up," I said and he smirked.

I find it hard to accept that this person can be completely different at school and outside from school.

✁・・・

As I finished packing my belongings into one bag, I set it down and charged my powerbank when I heard my phone start to ring.

I glanced at the contact and saw Scara. I grinned broadly, but I wondered why he had called me.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I greeted "Y/N", to which he responded, "Why are you calling me?" I replied by asking him before climbing into bed and donning a blanket.

"Im bored" he said "just say that you miss me" I teased him "whatever" I can feel he rolled his eyes

"Just kidding, by the way, did you finish packing your bag yet?" I asked "Yes, I just finished packing it and decided to phone you, what about you?" He laughed.

"Yes, I'd already finished packing when you called,"

We talk until 11:30 p.m. before deciding to end the call because we need to get enough rest for tomorrow.

✁・・・

Scara greeted me when I entered the bus, and we sat next to each other. I plugged in my headphones and dozed off because I was still exhausted.

I felt someone gently shake me and hear, "Y/N we're here," before opening my eyes to see Scara. I smiled at him and nodded.

We exited the bus, and I observed the atmosphere. There are only two school present, Liyue and Mondstadt.

I was walking alongside Scara when I heard someone yell his name. I turned to look at the person, who was from Liyue, and I believe it was his best buddy because they appeared to be close.

I ignored them both and continued to look around. Suddenly, someone I had been searching for caught my attention, and I ran to him with a big smile.

Since he was facing me with his back, I don't believe he noticed me when I ran over to give him a bear hug.

"Hey, do you miss me?" I grinned at him, he smiled softly and hugged me as his friend stared at me oddly.

"You've changed so much!" You exclaimed "Yes, I did, but you're still about the same height as when we last met, or maybe shorter." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled softly.

"Baizhu, I didn't know you have a girlfriend" One of his team members said

"Girlfriend?" Baizhu said in confused tone "I'm his sister. My name is Y/N L/N." I introduced myself.

"SISTER?" they all looked at me and Baizhu just keep quiet, "You didn't told us you have sister!" The guy with ginger hair asked

"You didn't ask me" Baizhu said in monotone "Hey" me and Baizhu looked at the person and see Scara with jealous face "What are you doing to our precious manager?!" Itto said while make scary face

"You wanna fight" Childe went up to him , I chuckled "Stop it Childe you look lame" Zhongli said

"Stop it Itto you're embarrassing us" Thoma said and they both shut their mouth, I smiled a bit "Bye lets meet later!" I hugged him and went back to Scara

"lets go" I hold his wrist and went inside the camp site together with the rest followed behind us

All eyes were on us as we walked inside, and some of them checked me out. I chose to ignore them.

Why don't you give her a try? One of the boys muttered to his friend and Scara, giving them a terrifying glance that caused them to turn away in fear.

✁・・・

I sat down on my futons and suddenly, someone placed a futon next to me. I looked at the person and realised it was probably a Liyue manager.

She is so attractive that it is no wonder why people are drawn to her and ask, "You're Inazuma Manager right, what's your name?"

Suddenly, she asked, "Y/N L/N" I said

"Are you perhaps related to Baizhu?" Suddenly, a dark brown hair female butted in.

She introduced herself, and I did the same.

We three had a lengthy conversation before turning in for the night.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·