𝟎𝟓

— ➴ 𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲

Y/N POV

As I entered the school carrying a paper bag containing a Scaramouche jacket, I felt hands suddenly resting on my shoulder.

"Yoimiya!" I said while turning to face the individual. "Hey, how are you?" she enquired as I squealed and hugged her. "What is that" Seeing my paper bag, she asked

I merely replied, "Nothing," and we both entered the school before we ran late.

I'm sitting down and looking to my right. Scaramouche hasn't arrived yet? I thought, "Perhaps he's late."

Is Scaramouche absent considering that the first period has already ended? Why am I caring about him now? I asked myself.

Since Yoimiya stated that she had work to do today, I went to the canteen alone for lunch.

After purchasing strawberry milk and bun for lunch, I was startled to see Kazuha and his friends, but there was no Scaramouche there.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I sit down?" I inquired and grinned, "Yeah, why not?" Heizou remarked, and the others concurred.

" Why Scaramouche is missing, by the way." I asked and poked a straw into my drink "You weren't told? He was sick and decided not to attend school." Gorou merely responded.

"Do you like him? Why do you ask?Itto joined him. I looked at them and said, "Shut up"

I borrowed his jacket and then realised that I was probably to blame for his cold. I should go see him after school, but I don't know where his house is.

✁・・・

"We can leave early because we don't have practise today, Y/N" Kazuha remarked to me abruptly "Well, really? I appreciate you telling me." I gave him a grin.

He waved at me and said, "Not a big deal, see you tomorrow," but I stopped him. "Yes Y/N do you need anything?" "Uh.. can I ask where Scaramouche house is at?" I questioned without addressing him.

He handed me the paper after saying, "Wait," opening his zipped bag to reveal a short note with some writing on it.

"Thank you Kazuha! bye" I bow at him "No problem bye" he answered me with small smile and walk away

I grinned broadly and made my way to his house after scanning the paper to see that it wasn't too far away.

I felt awful for him, so I went to the closest convenience store and bought something for him. I guess I'm the reason he got sick.

I kept walking till I got at his house, saying, "I guess this is the house," as I glanced at the paper back and the building.

I inhale deeply and ring the doorbell. The door quickly opens, revealing a pretty woman with the same indigo hair as Scaramouche but probably lighter standing there with a questioning expression that quickly changes into a small smile.

"Im sorry for bothering but is Scaramouche here?" I asked politely , she smiled "Yes he's here and im his mom and you are?" she asked me

"Im his friend , im here to give back his jacket" I showed her the paper bag "I see come inside sweetheart its cold" She offer me to come inside

I nodded my head and take off my shoes and went inside. "Wait a minute I will call him" his mom said and I just nodded my head

Apparently, I'm in their living room. The living room includes some old photographs of Scaramouche; I smiled as I glanced at them since he looks so adorable.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Scaramouche, who had a sickly face and was dressed in baggy clothes. "Oh, why are you here?" he asked, taking a seat in front of me.

I sighed and took a glance at his condition before saying, "I'm here to give back your jacket. I'm sorry. I already told you not to give me your jacket.

"It's fine im the one who offered you anyways" he said and suddenly sneezed "By the way I bought something for you , here" I hand him the paper bag with things I bought at the convenience store

"There's no need to" He refused to take "Its fine , you catch a cold because of me so I need to payback" I smiled and he just nodded with small smile on his face

Your body temperature is very high; you should get some rest. I approached him closely and touched his forehead. About to stand up

"W-what are you doing," I asked as he grabbed my wrist and held me. "Just stay for a while," he simply said as he gave me a bear hug. My face turned red.

We remained in this position for a while with my face heating up, so I just kept quiet. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing his mother holding a tray of snacks.

I snatched the hug "Aha~ Did I disturb something?" His mother swiftly set down the snack after saying, "Here I brought you guys some snacks, go back to what you guys were doing I won't interrupt," with a tiny chuckle. His mother remarked, closing the door.

Scaramouche said, "I'm sorry she's always like that," and I simply chuckled, "Your mom seems cool," in response. I then ate the snacks as my face turned bright red.

Yet Scaramouche doesn't consume any of it; perhaps he isn't hungry. I give Scaramouche the softest treats I have.

"Here eat some" I give to him and he chuckled a bit but still eat it "Do it again" he asked with smirked. Heh he's already back to his old self

"Whatever " I said and give the snacks to him while eating some of it.

We spend lots of times together and I looked over my phone , crap its already 5:00p.m , how long i've been here

"Its late already I gotta go Scara , Thank you ! take care of yourself and im sorry again" I smiled at him "I said "no sorry okay its not your fault" He answered me and stood up with me

We both exited after I replied, "But yet, I felt sad," saying, "Thank you, Ms. Ei, I need to get home because it's getting late." I smile at her and slightly bow.

"Please feel free to return here at any time, love." She said with a big smile. I returned her smile and waved at them before heading back to my house.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·