#1 Remus~Secrets

Requested

It was no secret that you and Remus were dating. Everyone in the school was sickened by how in love the two of you were. Even the year ones knew that you were together. You were practically joined at the hip. There were no secrets between you two. At least, you thought.

You make your way to the dining hall, later than usual, and head to your spot at the Gryffindor table. Your pace slows as you reach your boyfriend, overhearing his conversation.

"You still haven't told her?!" Lily asks, outraged.

Remus responds. "It's not that big a deal. It's not like I want it to affect her."

You furrow your brow. Was he talking about you?

James is the next to speak. "You've been together for almost two years, and you still haven't told her?"

You walk over, pretending that you haven't overheard any of the conversation. "Told who what?"

They look at each other before Lily answers, saying something about an assignment he still hasn't done. You don't believe her, but you decide not to press the issue any further. You lean against your boyfriend, and he wraps his arm around you, pulling you closer. "Remus, do you want to stargaze tonight? It's supposed to be a beautiful night."

James gives him a warning look.

"If you already have plans, that's fine. I just thought-"

Remus smiles and kisses the top of your head. "I'd love to."

~~~

After your final class is over, you rush to the commons and find Remus. As soon as you find him, you drag him out to the courtyard. He smiles at your enthusiasm.

"Happy?" he teases.

You roll your eyes and wrap his arm around your shoulders. "Oh shut it."

He laughs and watches the sunset with you. Once he sees the moon rising he stands up. "Let's go back in. I'm getting tired."

"It's not even late. The stars aren't out yet. Just one hour? Please?" You beg, dragging out the 'e' in 'please' and pulling on his arm.

"(Y/N), c'mon. Let's go back in."

You frown, standing up. "Fine. You go in."

"(Y/N), I'm not doing this now. I just don't think we should be out here when it's dark."

"Remus, what is your problem?" your voice gets quieter as you watch him.

His eyes change first, while he stands there, frozen. "Remus?"

"Go," he whispers.

You shake your head and grab his hands. "No."

Your courage fades a few seconds later when he finishes his transformation.

"Remus!" you scream.

~~~

You groan when the light from the window. You sit up and look at your surroundings. "What happened?" you mutter when you recognize the infirmary. To your left, you see Remus sitting in a chair next to you.

"(Y/N)! I am so so sorry. I-" he says frantically.

"Shh. What happened last night? All I remember is you transformed, and then, I think I fell."

He sighs and holds your hand. "I'm sorry. I should have told you," he says before explaining what happened. "I'm sorry."

You smile slightly. "I'm not upset. Just, be honest with me from now on, okay?"

"You're not mad?" he asks in disbelief.

"Not if you get up here and cuddle with me."

He chuckles and climbs into your cot. "Yes, ma'am."