#2 Harry~Brotherly Love

"Harry!" you scold as your boyfriend pulls you through the hall.

He doesn't respond. Instead, he pulls you down one of the corridors, away from your brother and his friends.

"What the hell?"

"What is it, my dear?" he asks.

"What are you doing? What if-"

He cuts you off with a kiss, causing you to melt. As soon as you pull away, you gently hit his shoulder. "What the bloody hell are you doing? We could get caught!" you whisper-shout.

"I really don't care."

You roll your eyes and attempt to leave, but he grabs your arm, pulling you back. "C'mon, (Y/N). Let's do something fun."

You roll your eyes. "Harry."

He sighs. "Fine. One more kiss?"

You chuckle and lean up to kiss him, wrapping your arms around his neck. You smile into the kiss. Not long passes before you hear a gasp and a loud thud, causing you and Harry to break away from each other and look at the source of the noise.

When you turn around, you see your brother standing in shock, his mouth hanging open and his books on the floor in front of him. "(Y/N)!" he yells, causing you to look down.

Your older brother meant everything to you. He always did everything he could to protect you, so you knew that when you got to Hogwarts, he would constantly try to protect you. When you started dating Harry, you did everything to make sure your brother didn't find out.

"Harry!"

Harry squeezes your hand. "Yes?"

Ron just clenches his jaw, picks up his books, and leaves.

"I'm so sorry," Harry apologizes and engulfs you in a hug.

You cry into his chest before sniffling and walking up to your room. "Tell McGonagall that I won't be in class today."

~~~

You sit by the window with your knees pulled up to your chest. By now you have stopped crying, but you still feel terrible. Classes should have ended by now, and you still haven't heard from Ron or Harry. Normally you would be worried, but you don't have the energy to worry about them.

You felt like you let both of them down. You're not sure if Ron was angry because of Harry or because you liked to him or what, but you still feel terrible. You never wanted to come between the best friendship your brother had. You never thought nothing would happen between you and

Harry, but after constantly being around each other, the tension was too much for you to bear. Being with him made you happy. Truly happy.

You feel someone place their hand on your back. "Can I sit with you?"

"I guess," you mumble.

Your brother sits across from you. "You skipped class."

You look up at him.

"You've never skipped class. I think this may be the worst thing you've ever done."

You roll your eyes.

"Look, (Y/N), I'm sorry. I just... you're my little sister. I want to protect you, and I know Harry. He's a good guy. It's just... I feel like I should have done more," he confesses.

"I'm not six anymore. I'm sixteen. I'm going to make mistakes. I'm going to screw up, and you can't protect me from that. You said it yourself 'Harry's a good guy'. I know he's not going to hurt me."

He gives you a sad smile. "I know."

"Are we good?"

"We're good."

You smile and give him a hug when the door opens.

"(Y/N)?" Harry asks as he walks into the room.

You motion for him to come over and sit with you. The three of you talk until curfew about anything and everything. It feels good to have the most important people in your life get along, without having to hide anything from them.