Ch.1

A/N: they're going to school in gravity falls

Dipper pov

Me and Mabel were on the bus to school and I absolutely hate it. It's so loud I can barely think.
I covered my ears with my hands to block out the noise but to no avail.
I felt the bus come to a halt and sighed in relief as Mabel took my hand and guided me off the bus.
Once we got off the bus she asked me the question she asked me everyday.
"You know where you're going? Need any help?"
"I'm fine Mabel I know where I'm going and people know to be careful not to run into me." I said letting go of her hand.
"Okay dipper... I'll see you later then." Mabel said.
She really baby's me a lot.
I thought as I walked into the school, luckily getting threw the door without an issue by carefully finding the door frame.
I walked to my class since I don't have a locker. There isn't exactly anything to put in it.
I can't write down notes, etc and Mabel brings my lunch I thought as I felt for the door frame, dragging my hand across the wall. I clicked my tounge subconsciously as I walked to my desk and felt around for my chair.
It wasn't there.
I sighed not wanting to go through the trouble of finding a new one nor asking someone for help.
Since class hadn't started yet and the teacher wasn't here, so I put my hands on my desk and carefully propped myself onto my desk so I was sitting.

Bill pov

A teacher, uh supposedly my home room teacher was walking me to class since he was on his way there anyway. I probably stood out since I'm wearing a yellow brick pattern hoodie with a eye in the in the middle along with black jeans.
When we got there it was still about 5 minutes till class started. I hope there's someone interesting because i am already bored.
"You'll be sitting next to Mason." He said pointing at a boy who was sitting on his desk just staring ahead.
"Okay." I said walking towards Mason to my desk, noticing how his head turned to look at me but he wasn't actually looking at me.
Is he blind?
I tapped him on the shoulder lightly and he looked directly at me. His brown eyes were tinted grey and he wore a plain red shirt and black shorts.
"Why're you sitting on your desk?" I asked a little confused on how he got up there in first place.
"My chairs gone." He said bluntly.
"Oh. Why didn't you ask for help." I said getting up and pulling a chair over to his desk.
"I didn't feel like it." He said.
"Well I got you a chair." I said with a smile he couldn't see.
"Thanks." He said.
I took his hand in mine and he flinched but I continued to help him off the table.
The bell rang signaling the start of class so I sat Mason into his chair then got into my own right next to him.
"So what's your name...?" Mason asked.
"Oh, it's William. Your name is Mason right?" I said lying about my name.
"Call me Dipper." He said clearly not liking being called Mason.
"We have a new student today, his name is William." The teacher said ending our conversation.
"Today were working on the project we started yesterday and since William wasn't here he can do what Mason is doing." The teacher said.
I turned to dipper a little confused.
"What does he mean what your doing." I asked.
"I'm not able to do the project so I have to do something else." He said his expression staying neutral.
"Oh okay, what're we doing?" I asked.
"Listening to a educational video that Mr. Jay said would be good for me to listen too. So I suppose you could call getting partnered with me is a free pass." He explained.

:p