Ch.4

Dipper pov

After I fell and we both laughed. we both sat up and talked for what felt for hours. My eye lids are starting to get heavy but I don't care.
He's the first friend I've had in a long while... I that as I closed my eyes and fell onto the mattress exhausted and on the verge of sleep. I felt a blanket pulled up to my chin and couldn't help but drift off to sleep.

Dippers dream----------••••—–•\//\/\§§§§§§§

It was black like every other dream or day. I just stood  there not knowing where I am and just waited. Until the all to familiar voice shouted.
"Dipper! You coming!?" Shouted Mabel.
"Uh- yeah." I said jogging in the direction of her voice.
I reached out for Mabel's hand and when I got a hold of her hand she shook it off and continued to laugh and talk with her friends.
I just stopped dead in my tracks and nobody noticed so I continued to walk in the opposite direction for awhile till I gave up and sat on ground. It was starting to get cold. Must be becoming night...
I brought my knees to my chest into a fetal position.
I was cold and didn't know where I was.
I sat there long enough for my fingers to feel numb from the cold.
I felt someone wrap there warm arms around me and pick me up. Who...?
"You can't do anything by yourself can you?" He said carrying me bridal style.
"William...?" I asked
"Yeah. Don't worry I'm here but call me Bill." He said
"Bill...." I mumbled under my breath no longer feeling cold and it didn't matter where I was.

~{reality}~

I opened my eyes slowly to the same darkness. I slowly processed the fact I had a few stray tears falling down my cheeks and how I was clutched to someone's warm chest with there arms wrapped around me.
"You okay dipper?" William asked.
"Huh- oh y-yeah I'm fine." I lied.
"Lia- um okay well don't worry im here." He said and I felt this huge sense of déjà vu and calmness wash over me.
I don't remember what my dream was about though I feel like I did have one... weird...