Ch.5

A\N: uh so ya the photo is kinda ur warning.

Bill pov

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned on my phone to see it was 9 in the morning and I realized I have decided to tell Dipper about who i am today.
"Cmon lets go down stairs for breakfast." I said stalling the inevitable.
"Sure." He said and I took his hand, dragging him to the chair. I pulled him into my lap once again, getting the chair to descend the staircase. Once we reached the bottom of the stairs we could smell very sugary pancakes. I looked to see dippers sister the one from his dream.
"Hello!" I said with fake enthusiasm as I lead dipper to chair where we sat down.
"Oh! Who are you!" She said surprised.
"My names William, you?" I asked her already knowing the answer.
"Oh I'm Mabel, do you guys want some pancakes?" She asked.
"No... Were good..." I said seeing plastic dinosaurs and glitter filling the pancakes.
Mabel suddenly tensed up and avoided eye contact with me.
"You okay Mabel?" I asked not particularly concerned.
"Y-yeah f-fine." She said and I opened my mouth to say something "Huk-!?" I felt something cold and rough clamp tight around my neck.
"William?" Dipper asked worried as I looked down to see a metal collar looking thing.
I whipped my head around to see Sixer standing behind me with a grim look. Sixer grabbed my arm and tugged on it.
"Your coming with me Bill." He said continuing to tug.
"No." I said prying off his hand.
"Wrong answer." He said pulling out wat looked like a modified tv remote.
"Bill... where... have I heard that before...?" Dipper mumbled.
"Your dreams~" I said as Sixer clicked a button and I felt an electric shock that would surely kill a human.
I fell out of my chair hit the ground on my stomach.
I couldn't help but laugh as the shock continued. I flipped to lie on my back, as slits formed in my golden eyes.
"Pain is hilarious~" I said a wide grin on my face.
"Bet it wouldn't be hilarious if I destroyed your physical form." Ford said.
My smile dropped and instead took on a look of boredom.
"Whatever." I said slowly getting up. I could feel my powers being restrained by the collar but ignored it.
"What's going on...?" Dipper asked clearly confused.
"He's a demon. He was just manipulating you to get what he wants." Sixer said.
"William..." he said looking clearly hurt.
"It's Bill." I said ending the conversation as Sixer grabbed my wrists roughly, putting thick metal hand cuffs on my wrist.
"Walk." He said harshly shoving me towards the vending machine.
He typed in the code and lead me down into the basement. He walked me over to a big cage, that looked like a jail cell. He opened the door and shoved me inside, making me trip and fall. I laid on my side staring blankly at the wall.
"It took me a minute to figure out who you were because your voice wasn't as echoey or demonic but now you can rot in here while you answer my questions." He said.
I didn't respond, just laying there staring at the wall.
"I'll be back." He said slamming the door shut.
I didn't even flinch as he left.