Ch.6

Bill pov

I sat up, realizing i should stop sulking about not being able to tell Dipper myself and sure I'd lost my powers but the least I could do is get out of these damned cuffs. I looked around the floor and it was completely clean. I rolled my neck hearing a satisfying crack.
'Let's get this over with' I thought as I easily dislocated both my thumbs and pulled my hands out considering the cuffs weren't very tight but he made them thick so I couldn't break it.
I don't know how to relocate them but oh well. I sat just waiting for ol'Sixer to return.
And as if on que I could hear him coming down.
I laid down spreading out all my limbs And staring at the ceiling.
"How the hell did you get the hand cuffs off!?" Ford said seemingly just arriving.
"No biggie just dislocated my thumbs, besides it was getting a little uncomfortable. you know?" I said
"You-!" Ford said but stopping.
"What's wrong Sixer? Cat got your tongue?" I said unable to resist smirking as I sat up from the ground.

10

Ford opened up the cell, anger written all over his face.

9

He grabbed my shirt by its collar pulling me close.
"Shut up." He said with a threatening look.

8

"No~." I said continuing to stall as I could feel the thick metal collar begin to heat up.

7

"Wretched demon." He said throwing me down to the ground as I continued to fight the collar.

6

"You know I'll be out of your hair soon enough." I said confidently.

5

"What!? No you won't." He said kinda confused.

4

I could feel the the metal start to burn my skin.

"3"

The collar started to glow a slight red from the heat.

"2"

"1" I said as the collar snapped in half and all colour drained from Ol' sixers face.

Ford pov

The collar snapped in half and all colour drained from my face.
"Now wasn't that fun!" Bill said as he smirked wildly as he snapped his finger and darkness over took my vision.
Light flooded my vision and I blinked a few times.
I saw I was standing behind Bill who was talking to dipper while Mabel looked at me with a pale expression while I held the think metal collar.
'What... just... happened...?'I thought as Bill spun around in his chair.
'What did you enjoy your dream?' Bill said in my mind as his eyes glowed a bright yellow.
'B-But the metal plates in my head! How!?' I thought in distress.
'That's a secret fordsy~ so why don't you run off to your lab now.' Bill said the last part sounding threatening as he smiled.
I frowned heading back to my lab to figure out his trick.

A/N: Bills the master of the mind. ;)