Ch.8

Once I reached the shack I opened the door to see Mabel wasn't in the kitchen where we left her. I grabbed the vending machine with one hand and ripped it off the wall as I went into the basement without a care about wether or not Ford and Mabel were down there. There sat Ford and Mabel shocked to see me down here.
"gIvE iT tO mE fOrD" I said not using his nick name.
"In your dreams Bill!" He said grabbing a gun as Mabel looked petrified.
"Don't waste my time." I said slowing time to a point where it seemed like time had stopped. To Ford it would look like I disappeared, which means I can search for it. I moved as fast as I could searching through every nook and cranny in this basement till I opened a light brown bag that had the rift in it. I grabbed the rift and just looked at it as time returned back to normal. I turned around to see Ford had broken into a nervous sweat.
"Wait bill- don't-" he began to say but I ignored him as I teleported back too dippers bubble. I crash landed the teleportation and hit the ground on my back. I groaned realizing I used more magic than my human body could handle and slowly sat up off the ground. I turned to face the locked bubble and looked down at the rift in my hand.

Reality is an illusion...

The universe is a hologram...

Buy gold, Bye time.

(Changed on purpose)

I let the rift slip from my hands and smash on the ground as a beam shot from it into the sky, ripping it open causing strong wind to blast my hair back along with some trees branches. I grabbed my top hat and held it onto my head as I felt the power enter my body from the rift. I floated up with his bubble into the sky as demons flooded in through the huge tear in the sky. I snapped my fingers causing a huge pyramid to form.
"Home sweet home." I said with bitter words as I headed over to 'home' and brought dippers bubble. When I entered in a few demons followed me as I headed to the throne and set dippers bubble next to the throne as I took my seat. I looked over to see Pyronica.
"What is it Pyronica?" I asked
"I don't mean to pry Bill but why are you in a human form?" Pyronica asked obviously prying.
"Well... your prying! But it is simply because I still have business to attend to in this body." I half lied.
"Understood. I await your orders." Pyronica said faking decency and patience.
"The other demons are free to wreck havoc but Pyronica i need you to do something for me, I need you to capture two humans for me alive." I said coming down from my throne making two pictures of appear in my hand and handing both to Pyronica.
"Right away Bill!" She said a smile on her face as she left.
I sunk into my chair and sighed once she left.
I looked over to dippers bubble before looking away.
Don't think about it.
I thought as I made a crown appear in my hands. I slid off my top hat and placed the crown on my head.

This is what I want. not a weak human.