Ch. 11

A/N: this is the last chapter but I'll do an epilogue if people want.

Dipper pov

I couldn't see bill but I could feel he was radiating happiness and confidence after he picked me up bridal style once again.
Bill flew quickly threw the air as wind blew my hair everywhere. I gripped Bills coat as he landed on the ground. Bill pecked a kiss on my cheek "I'll have to put you down for sec." bill said gently putting me down on my feet as I nodded. Xolotol
".Srewop ym rednerrus dna enorht eht morf nwod pets ot emoc sah emit ym, lotolox" bill said.

Bill  pov

".Srewop ym rednerrus dna enorht eht morf nwod pets ot emoc sah emit ym, lotolox" I said as my eyes glowed bright yellow before fading slowly to a light blue. My hair became dirty blonde and I became smaller and shorter, only a little bit taller than dipper. My clothing went from the fancy tux to a simple sweater and jeans.
I looked up to the sky to see a bright flash as everything weird that wasn't supposed to be here was sucked into the rip in the sky but me. I didn't even move an inch.
I smiled as the rip in the sky sealed shut. I turned around to dipper and went to pick up dipper but fell over holding him.
"Bill?" Dipper asked holding my face and feeling it.
"Sorry, didn't know I'd be so weak as a human.." i said putting his hands on dippers.
"So... you don't have powers anymore?" Dipper asked.
"Exactly." I said.
"But why would you do that?" Dipper said worried.
"If I didn't I would have been sucked into the nightmare realm and I would've never seen you again." I said softly.
Dipper didn't say anything but his face was red as he took my hand in his.
"C'mon we should head back to the shack." Dipper finally said.
"Yeah." I said holding his hand as I lead him back to the shack. Once the shack was within view I could see Ford and Mabel sitting on the porch anxiously. They looked over in our direction and I waved my hand at them but they didn't seem happy. We got close enough Ford stood up and punched me right in the cheek and I fell. It hurt like hell. I gripped my cheek.
"Ow... ow-ow!" I said not getting up. Ford stepped forward for another swing but dipper stepped in front of me, blocking Ford off.
"What are you doing dipper!?" Ford asked
"Stop! He's human now!" Dipper said
"He's lying! There's no way!" Ford said
"Just a minute ago he wasn't even strong enough to pick me up!!" Dipper said
"Fine, but I'll run a test before he can move freely." Ford said and dipper sighed in relief as he came over and helped me up.
"Follow me bill." He said walking in side.
"Fine ya old geezer." I said walking behind him as dipper and Mabel started talking and seemed like Mabel was apologizing.
I followed Ford into the basement as he grabbed a two chairs.
"Sit down." Ford said. Pointing to one of the chairs that was across from the other. I sat in it and Ford walked off before walking back with a box. He sat in the chair across from me and opened the box, pulling out a needle.
"I'm going to take a blood sample, so hold out your arm." Ford said.
I held out my arm and he held it still as he poked the needle in. I flinched as he started to draw blood. Once he had enough, he pulled out the needle and put a bandage on it with a cotton ball underneath. I held the spot where he stuck the needle. Nope, I don't like needles. I thought remembering how I could feel the needle the whole time. I could still feel a light sting in my cheek  but ignored it as Ford put the blood in some machine that he seemed to have made that was in the box. The machine hummed for awhile before it started to beep. Hearing the beep, Ford pulled a paper out of the machine and he just stared at it for a minute before saying
"You're human..."
"Yeah like dipper said." I said.
"But... how!?" Ford asked.
"the same way I didn't die ever so long ago." I said getting up from my chair as I headed up stairs.
In the living room sat Mabel and Dipper.
"I'm sorry! I should have known!" Mabel said.
"It's okay now Mabel..." Dipper said reassuringly.
"Hey." I said walking into the living room.
Mabel looked surprised before her face softened.
"Bill! Dipper told me what happen and I'm so, so, so sorry for all the mean things I called you!" Mabel said.
"It's fine." I said sitting next dipper on the couch.
"Oh!" Mabel said pulling out her camera.
"Smile!" Mabel said and I put my arm dippers shoulders, pulling him close. We both smiled happily as the flash of Mabel's camera went off, taking the picture.

A/N: the end :p