two

[Running Low]
Chapter two;

"Is this seat taken?" The curly haired boy asks while a slight smile spreads across his face as he stares down at me.
"Uh no," I answer while my shyness creeps up, turning my cheeks a slight red color.
"Thanks," he says while placing his bag on the ground and sits down.

"Okay class, today we will be learning about the French Revolution," my professor explains and you can hear the whole class groan in sync. I look over at the boy who never said his name, and see he rolled his eyes and smirked. Right as his head turns, I immediately whip mine around and I hear a slight chuckle come from him. I smile to myself and start to try to pay attention to the lecture.

•••

I turn the sliver knob of my dorm door and slam it open and to my notice is my just scared roommate, Cam.
"I swear to god Jayde, do it one more time and I will slap you hard!" She exclaims.
"Your very bad at your promises because you say that every single time I do it," I chuckle and see her roll her eyes.
"Keep rolling your eyes Cam, they'll fall out sooner or later," I remark and she laughs loudly.
"Shut up idiot," she says while laughing.
"Oh I'm the idiot? I see. I see."

I throw my bag onto my bed and begin to take out my history notebook along with my laptop and pen. I pull up my text book and open my notebook to a fresh, clean page. I begin jotting down notes from the book and look over at Cam, who I smiling like crazy at her phone.
"Ooooo, Cam is whipped," I comment making her head whip towards me.
"Am not! It's Liam," she says smiling like a little kid you just got candy for the first time.
"I know it's Liam, dude," I say and she shakes her head at me and looks back at her phone.
While reading the text book, I feel a vibration next to me. I look down and see I got a text.

Cammy Bear🐻:
Hey sis. I'm coming to visit soon. Just wanted to let you know! Ly❤️

'He's the best'

Most brothers and sisters would be expected to fight and hate each other. But it must be a twin thing...

"Jayde!!" I hear Cam shout out.
"What?" I ask while looking over at my freaking out friend.
"He-uh Liam just said he is coming here! Omg Jayde!" She screams while smiling brightly.
"Oh my gosh Cam that's awesome! I know you miss him a lot," I comment.
"Hell yeah I do!" I shake my head and write down my last word, throwing my pen aside while packing everything up.
"I'm going to the food court, want anything?" I ask Cam.
"Honestly anything, you know how I am," she laughs. I smile and grab a hoodie and slip on my moccasins. I slip my phone and wallet into my hoodie pocket and head to the elevator and tap the first floor button. I walk out and into the food court and grab some chips and two bottles of Gatorade because lately Cam and I have been loving it. I make my way back to the elevator and before I knew it I'm back in the dorm. I chuck the Gatorade and chips at Cam and she gives me a glance.
"Your a cruel girl I hope you know," she comments.
"Oh I know," I laugh at her reaction. I hear her groan which makes me laugh harder.

'You gotta love Cam'

------------
How are y'all liking it?

Follow. Comment. Vote
Xoxo Brianna