sixteen

[Running Low]
Final Chapter sixteen;

"Shawn?" I begin to hear.
"Yeah?" I groan as I blink my eyes open.
"We're in Boston, we need to head into the arena," Charlie tells me. I nod my head and run my fingers threw my hair before getting up. I throw on a T-shirt and some joggers just for now. Grabbing my phone, I slip on my sneakers and head out with the rest of the crew into the arena.

'I can't believe I'm back' I tell myself.

I carry the guitars backstage near the railing, placing them down for anyone's reach to give it to me during the show. I see the rest begin to set up the moon and the images that get displayed during the show. Others are setting up back stage for meet and greet and also q&a. I take my phone out, 'three more hours'. Since Charlie and I don't really know how to set up anything else we decided to head out and grab a quick bite before the show. We enter a small café and are seated quite quickly. I see Charlie point a finger behind me making me turn slightly to see a few girls standing there with huge grins.
"Hi Shawn!" One says and I smile.
"Hi hun. Wanna picture?" I ask kindly. They shake their heads quickly and chuckle slightly. I take each phone one by one and take a pic with each.
"Are any of you girls coming to my show tonight?" I ask them before they go.
"We all are," another smiles as she talks.
"That's amazing! Any vip?"
"I got silver," She says happily but with a quick frown. Probably because she wanted to meet me but she is now.
"And we got gold. We can't wait to see you again!" The third one says. I stand up and hug them all and they thank me and say hi to Charlie. One of them walks over to Charlie as the others walk away asking him for a picture. He agrees and takes one with her making her ecstatic.
"Aren't they great?" I chuckle.
"Yes they are," he laughs along.

Jayde Brooks

Hours earlier...

"Cam!" I shout as I enter our dorm.
"Yeah?" I hear her shout back from the bathroom.
"I need to start to get ready!"
"Ah girl I'm excited for you!" She says coming out and going to my closet. She begins to sift threw my clothes and also pulls many items out.
"I have two outfits. Try them on and see which you like best," she tells me. I nod my head and take the small stack to the bathroom.

I try the first one on and step out to show Cam

"It's cute but I don't really see you wearing it now," she says. I nod my head in agreement, stepping back into the bathroom slipping those clothes off and slipping the other outfit on. I brush my hair to the back of me and step back out and Cams eyes grow wide.
"Ah it looks so good!" She says happily. I laugh as I nod my head.
"Makeup and hair time!" She claps her hands and pulls out her curler and makeup bag. I sit at the chair at my desk and she begins to do my makeup.
"Wa-la!" She speaks as she twists me around to let me look at myself in the mirror.
"It looks so good!" I tell her as I look at the natural but chic look she put together. Natural-brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, little highlight, and a nude lip. She plugs in the curler and we wait for it to heat up. I begin to play some music and jam a bit before the light turns green. She begins to do loose curls which will later then to waves.
"You look so good! Do you mind if I take a picture? I need a great outfit for my class because we are doing fake magazine articles!" She tells me and I tell her sure as she pulls her phone out. I begin to pose for a few photos and she take a few up close pictures.

"Cam, I can't believe I'm doing this!"
"Doing what? Meeting up with a guy you've known for months but never talked or seen him in your life? Oh!" She says sarcastically to me.
"Actually yes," I say.
"You'll be fine. Just tell me everything when you get home," she says pushing me out the door.
"Okay. Wish me luck," I say as I look at the time. 5:45pm.

I begin to walk down the semi- snowed sidewalk, passing many houses and cars along the way. Making my way towards the fountain like agreed.

Shawn Mendes

Charlie and I have been back from the café for a bit now, me relaxing my vocal chords and him watching some tv. I spend time going threw social media, making some of my fans days by randomly liking some of their posts. I smile at the thought of huge grins on their faces as they get a notification from me. I glance at the time and notice it's a few minutes before I should start to prepare for the show.
"Charlie I'm starting to prepare for the show. See you in a few," I inform him and he nods his head. I grab a jacket and head to the front of the arena.

???

It's nerve racking to know your about to met your long time crush. It's nerve racking because you don't know what she's going to think of you. I walk at a steady pace but begin to speed up as I near the fountain, my nerves building up. I search for the girl I ache for, my eyes wander around the whole place. And my eyes set on the one and only.

Jayde Brooks

I hold my phone tight as a way to cope with nerves as I enter the place nearing the fountain, I try to look for him but realize I don't know what he looks like. I stop and stand in front of the fountain leaning at the edge of it waiting for him to notice me and make a move. But how would he now what I look like? Questions begin to fill my head quickly until a simple touch brings me back to reality. I pause for a second before I turn around. I let all the questions leave my head. All that fills my head now is, who is Moon?

I turn around in my spot, slowly looking up from my hands, eyes grow wide, my brain racking of how this has happened. How he is standing right in front of me. How he found me. My mouth opens to say something but I can't. He looks at me with hopeful eyes. My mouth re opens,

"Shawn?!"

————————
And that's the end!!

If you have any questions whatsoever, please leave a comment and if I get enough I will make a question and answer chapter. But for now, I hope you all enjoyed the journey of "Running Low" see you next time!

Xoxo Brianna