Chapter 1 ~ First Impression |Edited|

~*Again, I do not own any of Stephenie Meyer's ideas or characters. I only own my characters and ideas that are going to be included in this story. Please do not copy or take my ideas. Thank you!*~

~*Characters:

~*Holland Roden: Louisa Fitzgerald

~*Jennifer Lawrence: Isabella Swan

~*Jackson Rathbone: Jasper Hale

            The next morning all I could see out my window was a thick fog that settled on the ground. I sighed before getting up and getting dressed for the day. I slipped on a light cream colored baggy sweater with black jeans and my cute new rain-boots. I left my strawberry blonde hair in its natural waves and just added mascara as my makeup. I slipped on a brown scarf as well to help keep me warm. Bella and I's sense of style was completely different.

Breakfast with everyone was slightly awkward and quiet. When we finished, he wished us luck at school. I hopped this followed us because school honestly freaked me out. Bella indicated that she was ready for school so we slipped on our heavy raincoats before trudging out into the weather. We got into her truck before she turned the key and it roared to life.

Bella and I didn't know where the school was but we laughed as we tried to find it. It helped ease our nerves. We soon decided to follow the traffic which ended up leading us to where we wanted to go. We saw the sign that let us know we were in the right location. I looked up to see a building with maroon-colored bricks. We decided to park in front of the first building that had a sign over the door reading office.

We soon got out of the car and walked down a little stone path that was lined with dark edges and led us to where we wanted to go. I heard Bella take a deep breath before opening the door. Inside the school it was bright and warmer than I would have liked. The office was honestly small and it had a little area with padded-folding chairs. The carpet was an orange-flecked commercial carpet and it was horribly hideous. I then noticed the counter that cut the room in half.

"Can I help you?" The red-haired woman asked us as she looked up from whatever it was she was doing.

"I'm Isabella Swan, and this is Louisa Fitzgerald." Bella informed her for the both of us.

"Of course." The woman said with excitement. She began to dig through a pile of papers that were beside her on her desk until she found whatever it was she was looking for. "I have both of your schedules right here along with a map of the school."

"Thank you." I said to her with a kind smile as she handed us the sheets. She then showed us the easiest route to each of our classes and gave us slips we had to have each teacher sign and then turn in at the end of the day. Bella and I had two classes together. Gym and Biology.

We then went back out to her truck and pilled in. I noticed that other students were starting to arrive. I sighed as we followed the line of traffic to the student parking. I wasn't looking forward to today. When we parked I could tell Bella was nervous as we got out of the truck.

"We're going to be okay." I said with a smile. "Besides, it's only high school."

"Yeah, only high school." She repeated and I let out a small laugh. I slung the strap of my bookbag over my shoulder before sucking in a huge breath as we made our way to the building. We had both agreed to keep our faces hidden in our hoods as best as we could.

When we got into the cafeteria, we parted. Her first class was in building three while mine was in building 1. I sighed as I walked into my classroom. It was a small room and I had to stop in the doorway as people hung up their coats on a long row of hooks. I did the same as they did.