Chapter 12 ~ Meadow

A/N: Well, I stole the meadow idea from Edward and Bella for this book. It's not their meadow, it's Jasper and Louisa's meadow... Sorry not sorry :) Enjoy the extra chapter!

            "Billy!" Charlie called as soon as he got out of the cruiser. Bella beckoned Jacob towards the house and we all three walked together into the house. Charlie walked over to us. "I'm going to pretend I didn't see you behind the wheel, Jake."

"We get permits early on the rez." He told Charlie as Bella unlocked the door.

"Sure you do." Charlie said with a laugh.

"I have to get around somehow." I heard the infamous Billy Black say. I went inside the house as soon as Bella opened the door. We began to turn the lights on and then we hung up our jackets. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water as Charlie and Jacob helped Billy out of the car and into his wheelchair.

"This is a surprise." I heard Charlie say.

"It's been too long." Billy's voice sounded. "I hope it's not a bad time."

"No, it's great. I hope you can stay for the game." Charlie said as they came into the house. He then motioned to me. "This is Louisa Fitzgerald. Renee adopted her after her parents..."

"I think that's the plan." Jacob said when he saw my facial expression. "Our TV broke last week."

"Oh, so this is the famous Louisa I've been hearing about." Billy said as he looked at me with his dark eyes. "Jacob's been anxious to see Bella and Louis again."

"Are you hungry?" I questioned and turned towards the kitchen. I didn't want to be the victim of Billy's eyes any longer.

"Nah, we ate just before we came." Jacob answered and I bit my lip.

"How about you, Charlie?" I called over my shoulder as Bella followed me into the kitchen.

"Sure." He called and I nodded my head. I knew they were going to watch the game. I decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches.

"She's the best grilled cheese sandwich maker ever." Bella said to Jacob as I turned the stove on and buttered up the slices of bread. I decided to ignore their conversation and work on what I was doing. I sliced up some tomato and went and got a few slices of cheese as well as a few slices of lunchmeat out of the fridge. I flipped the sandwiches when they were ready as I danced a little to a song I was playing in my head. I reached up to get some plates but I couldn't reach them and suddenly a very warm body was behind me, reaching for the plates I was going for. His hand brushed mine and it felt like he burned me so I pulled away quickly.

"Nice dance moves." He joked and I rolled my eyes playfully. I placed the sandwiches onto the plate as well as a pickle slice before taking the plate to Charlie. After that I said my goodbyes and went up to my room. I flopped down on my bed and did my homework.

~*~

"Hi." Jasper said as I got in his car the next day. It was finally Friday so I was in a great mood. He leaned over and placed a small kiss on my cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine." I told him with a small smile. "How was your night?"

"Peaceful." He smirked as if he was hiding something. "And no, you can't ask what I did."

"You're impossible." I glared at him and he just smirked at me.

"Today is still all mine." He said and I rolled my eyes. As many eye rolls as I did, you'd think I'd be fit. He wanted to know about my life with Renee. Her hobbies, what it was like being adopted by them, and what it was like living with Bella. He asked me about my dating life, which consisted of no one.