Miserable life

A small comfortable apartment is shown....A young man came out of the apartment door.... His back is shown... He rushed to the parking through the stairs... He got on in his bike... He put his helmet. Then started from there...

The road is blocked becoz of some event...He rushed in some other way to reach his office...But he struck in traffic... His thought has disturbed by a gang of college boys..who is standing behind him in two wheelers...

Boy1:...Hey look at there man...

All the boys are looking at the same direction ...

Akhil also turned in that direction... He saw a girl who is beating a boy... that boy is stunned with her action... Everyone is shocked to see her action....

Akhil didn't have any time for this all dramas.... He moved after the traffic cleared...

He came to his cabin..and started his work... It almost Afternoon now ...

He got a call from his General Manager...

Akhil:.. Sir...

General Manager:.. Akhil... Sorry to disturb u... But i don't have any other option... So please.. dont mistake me...

Akhil smiled...

Akhil:.. Sir... Dont be like this... just tell me...what i have to do for u...

G.M..:.. Akhil... u need to attend the Student Orientation event which is planned by our Boss..

Akhil:.. Student Orientation function... Where???..

G.M..:.. Its in 4 clgs ... but now i changed it to 1 clg ... all the other clg students also will be there...

Akhil thought a sec...

Akhil:.. Okay fine... i will do it... Send the list of members...

G.M:.. Thanks alottt Akhil...

With that... both cut the call...

Akhil:.. Wow... Clg students...its going to be fun...

He continued his work...

________________________________

Raja sekhar is sitting in a chair...

He is resting for sometime... He planned to call Akhil this week... And then he need to talk about their Marriage...

His thoughts were disturbed by some anklets sound... He turned to see the source...

There comes... Vaibavi...