Arjun Proposal

Arjun :Please try to understand...

Akhil:.. I can... But we can't see u like this..

Arjun lowered his head...

Akhil:.. See.. Bro.. U need to take next step...

Mithran:.. Bro.. please.. U need to go man...

Arjun:.. But she is not normal now.. She need time to understand Mithran...

Mithran:.  Riya is a very nice girl.. And from my point of u.. she will surely understand u.. She is ..

Arjun:   Definitely she will understand.. But... that need time..

Akhil and Mithran felt so tired... Arjun turn towards the dark sky....

Akhil and Mithran went to arrange food for dinner...

Arjun POV...

They are right.. I cant be like this... I need to do something.. It almost 2 months.. She is looking at me.. But she didn't even open her mouth to ask anything...

Am always behind her.. i want to go near her..

After that... i was frequently there in her room when she is in her tight sleep...

She is that same angel.. I need to take some strange things to go near her... 

Sweetu please.. dont take me like this.. am .. Am really dieing.. I can't take this .. when will u come back to me ah....

Miss u Riya... Miss u alot...

He came inside the room...

He fall asleep after alot of thinking ...

Yes.. he is completely upset... Its almost 2 and half month... He is here in chennai.. He is always..behind Riya..

Everyday his first work and last work is to see Riya...

Poor Arjun... He didn't know anything about Riya's POV...

Riya's POV...

Whyyy???????.....

Why Riya... Why... Still u are doing like this ???..

She is talking to herself in the mirror...

Riya:.. Riya.. please stop this stupid Activities.. Go and Talk to him Riya... Please.. ..

She looking in to her face . She can see the days and moments when he is walking behind her in a very gentle way... .

He is a gem.of person.. Nearly he is always there in her room After 1 ... But never never for once he touched her in a uncomfortable way... He is always like a dream Man.  .