Love and Life

Arjun :... Seriously... are u sure????...

He asked...and she looked at him and smiled...

Arjun:.. Tell me...

Riya:.. I really mean it... Babblu...

He was shocked...

Yes.. He didn't expect this...

Arjun got tears..which are whelmed up ...with so much of emotions...

Riya:... You are right... i dont remember anything. .

This is the moment .. He waited for these many days.. She opened her mouth to share.. .

They broke the hug.. she came near the window...

Riya:.. I not even remember a single moment with u .. and all i remember is.. Someone is there for me.. and Ur voice... .

She said and looked at him...

He is happy... inside he is very happy... He can't express his happiness in words.. Tears are rolling from his eyes...

Riya:.. And everyday.. in my dream i will cry wildly ..and after somedays.. i started to hear a very loud voice which calls me... Sweetu.....

She said ....and now she got tears...

Riya:.. I can't remember ur face at that moment... and i tried alotttt to remember it... But i never got that....

Riya:.. My life is going on just like that... My parents are loving me alot..and always my mom worried alot about me...so i dont want to hurt her .. so i buried my emotions ....

She paused... and looked at him...

He is looking in Wow...

Riya:.. When i see u in that Medical college campus.. i was like...

she stopped.. tears are rolling from her eyes.. she is crying... He came and touched her shoulder...

She looked at him...

Riya :.. I know.. u r the one...who i waited for..and you are the one who is waiting for me....

She said.. and she felt the pain...

Riya:.. And u know.. I saw Akhil first...and thats the day...i got recognized the face...which i forgot...

He was surprised...

Riya:.. And i went to know.. whether he knows me or not... But he didn't reacted as i expected... i got disappointed... And when i see u... At the sec ... At the moment.. i got that... its u...

She said in broke voice...

He holds her tightly...