FB_He is Mine

Sweetu POV....

Hey

Hey..... Why are u looking at him like that????...

Girls... Relax... Breath in.... Breath Out... Relax ... okay...

Dont look at him like that... He is MiNE.... 😜😛

He is Arjun... Looking hot Nah... Yes... he is...

But he is not a person to easy go with girls... More than his appearance .. His attitude and personality attracts me...

He is so cool..and so damn gentle.. His anger... His Aggressive.. Oh god.. Am damn crazy about him now...

But he don't know about that... He is thinking that am some fun loving girl... But i am in love ..

Yes... Love at First Sight... but thank god.  He is not committed  with anyone.. Then surely am his one nah..

Yesterday i went to pick him.. But that silly babblu made me to drive alone in my scooty...

Stupid.. Arjun... Today.. we don't  have college.. Am in my bed.. its already 9 in the morning...

I can hear the sound of my Mom.. the very strict madam of John Matriculation...

am a poor kid.. yes.. if u are the daughter of perfect and serious teacher ... surely u will have a full time school life throughout ur life...

But my dad.. He is my best friend.. He is always there with me in all my crazy stuffs....

Whatever i did... He is with me...

..

Screen shifted to Arjun House...

Arjun is laying alone in his bed.. He is thinking about the girl.. Who made him smile.. But he is thinking the cause for her behaviour...

She is beautiful.. He noticed that.. Alot of boys are ogling at her.. But she is always behind him...

His thinking is stopped by the door knock... He walked to open the door.. There.. she is again...