Love Punishments

Sekhar:... Aju... am sooo happy that.. Vaibhu is going to get married...

He smiled..

Arjun and Sekhar is sitting in the chair which is in the lawn..
Arjun and Riya accomplished with Sekhar to fix dates for Vaibhu's marriage...

After they came back... Arjun and Sekhar is seated in the lawn itself...

They fixed their marriage on next months 5... in just 2 weeks..

Vaibhu parents are so happy about this.. And they fixed the engagement on next week...

Everyone is very happy... Mithran's parents are coming on next week...

Riya came with tea for them...

Sekhar:.. Why are u doing this all Riya...???.. U r my guest...

Riya didnt know how to react.. she moved with a small smile.. But she got hurt that.. sekhar is treating her like a guest... that means he didn't mean her to have any relation with her...

Arjun got the tea cup.. and his eyes didn't missed the chance to notice her disappointment...

Sekhar:.. Arjun.. Riya is doing all the works.. please don't allow her to do this all.. She is our guest.. Ask some persons to help in household works...

Riya turn to leave...

Arjun:.. But... she is not only our Guest appa...

Riya stopped..and her eyes got wide with his words...

Sekhar:.. I can't get u Aju...

Arjun:.. She is my friend now... May be she will endup in some relation in future.. who knows..

He said.. and smiled naughtily..

Sekhar didnt get him clearly.. But he guessed that.. something is there.. so he smiled...

Riya moved away from there..

When she entered.. Vaibhu is running.. Nithi and Varun is chasing her...

Vaibhu is laughing and running...

Nithi came near Riya...

Riya:.. What happened...???..

Nithi:.. Nothing... we just teased her.. that it.. she is really happy know...

She said by looking at Vaibhavi...

Riya smiled...

Riya:.. Ofcrse.. she is.. Its so nice to see her like this..

Nithi noticed that.. Akhil and Mithran is stepping down from the stairs...

Akhil walked near Riya...