Bairava...

Am Bairava

Am Bairava... Why are u looking at me like that???... My author is also giving importance to me in this story...

I was a Born Prince.. My dad is the most richest person in this complete district... And also he is a policitian... He was a MP in ruling party... Everyone always respects him...

But that Respect is out of Fear... The scare  .. they are having for him...

Like wise.. From my childhood itself... Everyone started to respect me out of fear... And i liked it...

But that Raja Sekhar ... is getting the full love and respect from the people out of disvine.. Why...?????. Why?????...

He is not that much rich... He is not in power.. but everyone loves him ...everyone respects him...

Stupid villagers...This people will never get the correct lesson... they are always in the weak side..

I was grown up to defeat him... thats my aim and ambition in this entire life... ..But my dead... and his account is already closed ...

From Childhood itself... That loser always win over me... I want to see him suffering.. And he will cry for each and everyone that for sure....

He smiled evily...

Arjun... Arjun... He is the only one who can stand against me in this entire life... I want to defeat him... For  that i want to get her... I know he is going to marry her ...

Vaibavi... The girl who makes mad whenever i saw her... I dont know... what is there between them.. But i want her... I want to see him suffer without her...

He seated on the chair... and thinking about his childhood.. Whenever he tried to manipulate anyone .. Arjun secured them from him.. He always insults him infront of the villagers...

Bairava badly want to destroy all the happiness in Arjun's life...

So he is trying to get Vaibavi...

He will do anything to make him suffer...

________________________________

Days are moving fast... Akhil became very famous in our clg..

Ho ho... Sorry sorry... its me Sumi...
Yes... Akhil sir.. becomes Akhil... he is soooo become a brand in our clg now... its just a week ... but almost all the girls are ogling at him.. except some people from other planets like Riya...