Part 1

Your alarm clock blared and you slammed "snooze" without opening your eyes.

"Nope," your roommate's voice said, walking into the room, "You got no time to hit the snooze button today. You have a job interview, remember?"

you sighed and opened your eyes as Kelly opened up the shades, letting the light seep into the room. you groaned and pulled your covers over your head.

"Come on, (y/n). why do i always have to be the one to get you out of bed?" Kelly asked, tugging at my blankets.

"Why can't I have 10 more minutes, Kelly?" you muttered.

"because i know how long you take to get ready, and if you don't get up right now then you're going to be late," she said firmly, "now get out of this bed before i literally pry you out."

You reluctantly pulled the covers off of your head and got out of bed, your feet touching the cold floor.

"Ughhhh," you groaned again, and kelly left the room, seeing that her job was done.

You walked over to the bathroom, grabbing a few things before taking a shower.

Once your shower was done, you quickly dried your hair, did your makeup, put on acceptable clothes, and entered the kitchen to serve yourself breakfast in record time.

"wow. that was surprisingly fast. good job," kelly said without looking away from her phone.

"thanks...i guess..." you replied, opening up the cabinets and fridge and getting yourself some cereal before sitting down beside her.

"So how'd you sleep?" she asked.

"horrible," you replied with a frown.

"why?" she asked.

"i don't even know...i just feel so tired and dead right now...i think i may be getting sick," you explained.

"oh..well in that case..." kelly scooted her chair over a little bit, "sorry...i can't afford to get sick."

you ignored the gesture and continued eating your cereal.

Once you finished, you made yourself some coffee, grabbed your purse, said bye to Kelly and walked out of the apartment, heading to your job interview.

***

you were soon out of the building and walking down the sidewalk of Chicago, heading for your big interview that was just a few blocks away.
You kept your walking at a quick pace since you didn't want to be late, and halfway there you realized that you had forgotten your coffee....

so you ran into starbucks  and got yourself a mocha, before heading back outside and practically running to the building that your job interview was in. you soon got there and you went to the main desk.

"hello my name is (y/n). I have a job interview scheduled very soon," you explained.

the lady behind the desk checked a piece of paper, and then said, "oh, you're just on time! you're on the 11th floor. when you leave the elevator, his room is the third door on the left."

"okay, thank you," you smiled and hurried toward the elevator, clicking the eleventh floor.

when you got there, you followed the lady's instructions only to be standing outside a closed door.

you knocked, and a deep charming voice replied, "come in."

you opened the door.

"hello, my name is (y/n). i'm here for a job interview," you said, only to see a large chair by a desk- the back facing you.

the name on the desk read "Mr. Stan", and moments later the chair began to turn around only to reveal a very attractive man with brown hair and blue eyes.

588 words