Part 10

The phone line went dead and you turned off your phone and looked over at sebastian.

"what's wrong??" he asked, concern filling up his eyes.

"It's my roommate...she's in the hospital in critical condition...i need to get to the hospital..." you replied shakily.

"Okay, come on i will drive you there," he said, and he grabbed your hand and the two of you walked back to the path, through the restaurant and outside back to the parking space.

You were soon at the hospital.

"Excuse me?" you asked the front desk.

"Yes?" she replied.

li was wondering what room a patient was in.." you began.

"What's the name, miss?" she asked.

"Kelly. Kelly Scott..." you answered, and she looked at her computer and began typing something in. then she picked up her phone and made a call.

Once she had hung up, she looked back at me, "The room is on the second floor, 212."

"thank you," you said kindly and you and sebastian took the stairs to the second floor and found room 212.

You knocked on the door, sebastian standing beside you, and a doctor answered.

"(y/n), im assuming?" he asked, and you nodded.

he opened the door more and let both of you in where you saw Kelly unconscious on the bed.

"What happened, doctor??" you asked.

"Well all we were told was that her car flipped over and she barely made it out of the car alive. She has a concussion and a few broken bones, but otherwise i think she is doing better since we called," the doctor explained, and you breathed a sigh of relief, "well i'll leave you two some time with her...im going to go check on the room next door..." he left the room, and the two of you walked closer to the bed.

Kelly's head was wrapped and she had a leg cast and an arm cast. Her eyes were bruised...and suddenly fluttering open.

"(y/n)?" she murmured, squinting.

You kneeled at her bed and smiled, "you're awake!!"

"yeah...wait...who's this you're with?" she gave you a smirk.

"This is sebastian, my boss..." you explained.

"ooh you weren't kidding when you said he was very attractive," kelly said sleepily and you felt your cheeks turn bright red.

Sebastian looked over at you and raised his eyebrows, and you wanted to go crawl into a hole and hide.

You looked back at kelly with scorn, but she ignored the look, "so you guys are so dressed up...were you on a date?"

Sebastian looked at you, "you didn't tell her?"

"oh i forgot.. she was out anyway..." you replied.

"so i take that as a yes," kelly yawned, sorry for interrupting that by almost dying. i'll be sure to make it up to you..." her eyes closed and she fell back asleep.

"well since she's all good now...i think i should go back home..." you began, adding, "can you take me home?"

"of course," Sebastian replied, and the two of you left the hospital room.

You got to the door of your apartment and hesitated before unlocking the door with your key. Sebastian still stood beside you and you turned to him.

"well...you should probably go back home now..." you said, looking up at him.

"why can't i stay? won't you be lonely without kelly?" he asked; his eyes were pleading.

"i don't think that's a very good idea..." you began to say, but he interrupted by pressing his lips against yours, wrapping his arms around your body and pulling you closer to him.

you reluctantly pulled away, "well...i guess you can stay for a while."

614 words