Final Part

*A little less than 2 years later*

It had almost been 2 years since your very first date, and this coming friday was your 2 year anniversary so Sebastian had set up a dinner reservation at 7.

Friday came and you stopped by Sebastians's apartment at 6, wearing a red dress and heels. Sebastian answered the door not yet wearing a shirt but wearing nice black pants and holding flowers. You raised your eyebrows after looking at his bare chest.

"Hello, sexy," you said with a smirk. "Hello, beautiful...happy anniversary my love," he replied, handing you roses and leaning in to kiss you on the lips, "You're early."

You pulled away, "I thought you might need a little help."

"Are you sure that's the reason?" he asked, closing the door behind him.

"You're right...it's not..." you said, setting down the beautiful roses and kissing his lips passionately.

He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. He slowly backed you up and pushed you against the door, still kissing your lips intensely. He finally pulled away, leaving you breathless.

"I have to go finish getting ready," he said, walking away.

"Come on, Sebastian! You can't just do that to a girl!" you chased after him.

"I really do have to get ready though...you can help me though i guess," he said.

"The last time i helped you get dressed was that first time at the banquet when i took you back home and you ended up trying to make out on the bed...do you remember that?" you asked as you entered his bedroom.

"Not really since i was drunk...but we can always relive it," he said with a grin, and picked you up to throw you on the bed.

"No! Seb not the bed...i just did my hair and it will mess it up..." you said, your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Okay...fine," he put you down and walked to his closet and came out wearing a black shirt with a black suit jacket, messing with his tie.

"Let me help you with that..." you said, walking towards him and doing his tie for him.

"Thanks, my love," he said after you finished, and leaned in to kiss your lips.

After a moment he pulled away, "Come on, we mustn't be late."

He held out his hand and you grabbed it, intertwining your fingers as you walked out of the apartment, through the hallway, and into the elevator. There was people in the elevator so Sebastian resisted kissing you, and the two of you walked out and walked to his car.
The car pulled up at a familiar place. He got out and opened your door and took your hand as you walked out.

"Sebastian!!" you shouted with excitement.

"What?? Do you not like this restaurant??" he asked with concern.

"This was where we had our first date..." you smiled.

"Oh yeah...that's why i picked it," he said with a sweet smile.

"Awww i love you," you said, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"i love you too," he whispered, and then you pulled away to walk into the restaurant.

You arrived and the person led you to your table...and it was the same exact table as the first date, overlooking the magnificent view.

"Awww Sebastian!! This is wonderful thank you," you said as soon as the person left and you had sat down.

"No problem...id do anything for you..." he said, taking your hands from across the table.

"Hi guys!!" Kelly suddenly appeared right next to you guys, holding a pad of paper and wearing what the other people that were working here were wearing.

"Um what are you doing here??" you shouted.

"Relax... My name is Kelly and i'll be your waitress for the evening," she said with a grin.

"We know your name kelly...and please don't ruin this date...wait a minute- since when did you work here??" you asked with shock.

"I started last week. i got fired from my old job...people said i was annoying. i can't imagine why," she said and you looked at sebastian with raised eyebrows. "Oh yeah...sebastian i never saw you with your shirt off..." kelly said, and Sebastian shot her a look.

"Okay okay i'm sorry...won't ask again...anyway can i start you off with something to drink?" she asked.

"Just water," you both said and she walked away and returned with them a few minutes later.

The two of you looked at the menus and finally decided your meal.

You ordered and kelly wasn't the annoying waitress you had thought she would be and soon you were done and she gave you the check and you paid.

"Well i hope you guys enjoy the rest of your evening," Kelly said and walked away.

"Well..that was bearable. Anyway, come on," Sebastian said, standing up and offering you his hand.

You took it and he led you outside to the gazebo yet again, overlooking the beautiful night. There was soft music playing and you turned to see a small band playing music outside.

"I wonder why they're here," you said as you stepped into the gazebo.

"Yes...i wonder," he said.

You walked to the center of the gazebo and sebastian said, "may i have this dance?" while bowing.

"Of course," you said with a curtesy, putting your arm on his shoulder and your other hand in his.

He put one hand on your waist and you began dancing in the beautiful night, until you decided to stop and look out at the beautiful night.

lIt's so pretty," you murmured, looking out.

"not as pretty as you." he said, and you gave him a sweet smile.

There was a moment of silence when Sebastian turned to you.

"(y/f/n)..." he said, taking your hands in his, "These past two years have been absolutely wonderful...we've had our ups and downs but that's apart of being human...." he paused, "The point is...i love you, (y/n).."

"i love you too, Sebastian," you said softly.

"...and i want to spend the rest of my life with you," he smiled, and paused to take a knee, and your heart stopped as he pulled out a ring box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"...(y/f/n), will you marry me?"

He paused to look up at you, and without hesitation you squealed, "Yes!!! Yes!!! Of course!!"

He took your hand and slid the beautiful ring on your finger and then stood up and you kissed his lips.

"I love you, Sebastian," you whispered into the kiss.

"And i love you too, future Mrs. Stan," he replied.

(THE END)

1127 words