Part 2

"Have a seat, (y/n)," he said, and you practically melted into one of his chairs.

"My name is Sebastian Stan and I will be interviewing you. If you get the job, i'll also be your boss," he said, and your heart fluttered in your chest.

He was the most attractive man you had ever seen, and he might become your boss!!

You quickly glanced at his left hand; there was nothing on his ring finger.

That was a good sign.

"...job?" Sebastian asked.

"i'm sorry i zoned out...what?" you asked.

"i asked you why you want this job. Now no more zoning out," Sebastian said firmly.

"sorry..." you murmured.

****

Soon enough the job interview was over and you were on your way home. Sebastian had said that the company would give you a call sometime later today and tell you if you got the job. And if you had, they would tell you all information about your hours, where you'd be working and etc.

Anyway, as you were walking home, you suddenly realized that you were very hungry. Maybe Kelly would like to meet for lunch, you thought, so you gave her a call.

"Hello?" she picked up.

"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to meet for lunch?" you asked.

"Oh- sure! How'd the interview go?" she asked.

"It went good...the man who might be my boss is super hot," you replied.

"Ooooh...so anyway where do you want to meet?" she asked.

"Umm how about cheesecake factory? there's one on the corner of this street," you suggested.

"Sure, i'll meet you there. Bye!" she hung up before you could say bye but you didn't let that bug you.

You put your phone in your pocket and walked into Cheesecake factory and stood at the front.

"Hi! Table for two please," you said nicely to the lady.

"Um i'm sorry but i can't seat you until the full party has arrived," she sneered.

"i said two people..." you said.

"well there's one of you here, so until the other person gets here, id like you to wait," she said.

You rolled your eyes and turned to go have a seat and waited for Kelly to show up.

And after 30 minutes, she still wasn't there so you decided to give her a call, but all you got was her voicemail. You let out a loud sigh and huffed out of the restaurant and walked all the way back to your apartment building, got into the elevator, and soon you were standing outside your apartment door, opening it up with the key.

When you got inside, there was no sign of Kelly. You walked into the kitchen and saw a piece of paper stuck to the fridge that normally wasn't there, so you walked over to read it:

Sorry! they called me in for a shift last minute! my phone must've died by now so you couldn't call me...so sorry! let's meet for dinner, okay? :)

You rolled your eyes and tore up the letter.

She had wasted enough of your time.

You decided that you felt like going on a walk around the city so you left your apartment and the building, walking out into the cool afternoon air.

You walked over to Jamba Juice and got yourself a smoothie, and left the place only to see a few nice stores nearby.

Maybe you should treat yourself to some shopping, you thought.

So you ran to a few stores and shopped until the sun was low in the sky and outside began to grow dark.

You walked out of the last store, holding a few bags. You hadn't bought much- just a few shirts and a new pair of jeans- and you walked through the cool evening air of Chicago.

You hadn't noticed that you were passing the building you might work at until you rammed right into someone exiting the building.

Sebastian.

His papers had been sent flying when you had rammed into him.

"Oh- Im so sorry!" you said, and the two of you leaned down to pick up the papers.

He looked up at you, "Oh, it's you! I was going to call, but now i guess there's no need since you're right here. You got the job."

You couldn't help but squeal, "Yay! When do i start?"

"Tomorrow. Your hours are 9-5. My assistant will show you your office and tell you everything that you need to know," he said.

"Thank you!" you said, as the two of you finished picking up your papers and stood up.

"No problem. i'll see you tomorrow," he said with a small smile, and walked away in the opposite direction of your apartment, leaving you with a huge grin on your face.

797 words