1

My names Lydia I'm 18 years old from Portland Oregon. I'm about to graduate high school then I get to move to California to be near my best friend Daniel Seavey of Why Don't We!!!

4 weeks left till graduation. I say to myself after I wake up. I decide on a black Metallica shirt that I've cut into a sort of crop top but split the fabric so the bottom of the shirt is more fringe then shirt, dark jeans and my black and white Vans.

  I decide on a black Metallica shirt that I've cut into a sort of crop top but split the fabric so the bottom of the shirt is more fringe then shirt, dark jeans and my black and white Vans

I go into the bathroom and do my make up and throw my long black hair into a messy braid.
I take a selfie and send it to Daniel.
Lydia🐳-(picture) Hate that you aren't here best friend! Can't wait to see to see you!
Dani boy🐺- you look great! I hate that I'm not there either but ya know I gotta record make music for my fans. You still coming to the show in Portland?
Lydia🐳- I couldn't get tickets 😭
Dani boy🐺- is that all? I'll get you tickets.
Lydia🐳- really?!
Dani boy🐺- anything for you best friend.
Lydia🐳- I can't wait to meet the boys in person
Dani boy🐺- me either they are gonna love you!

I get in my car and drive to school. Other then daniel I never really had very many friends in school. I had a few people I talked to but not close friends. I missed Daniel I truly did. I've talked to his band mates before but haven't met them in person. Jack and Jonah I have become very close with.

Once I'm in first period I find my friend Julie. Of course everyone in my school knows daniel is in Why Don't We.

"Julie!" I yell
"Hey Lydia what's up?"
"Daniel got me tickets to their show next week!"
"Your kidding?!"
"Nope!"
"Ugh your so lucky he's your best friend. I'd kill to meet Zach."
Julie is a couple years younger then me but is in advanced placement classes. She's 16.
"Daniel got me 2 tickets. Wanna go? I'll get to hang with the boys after"
"AHHH YES!!!!!"
"Jeez calm down!"

Lydia🐳- you got me two tickets right?
Dani boy🐺- I can Why?
Lydia🐳- ya know Julie Marshal? She's obsessed with Zach.
Dani boy🐺-yeah I gotchu bestie
Lydia🐳- Danny your the best!
Dani boy🐺- oh I know *flips hair*
Lydia🐳- your awesome!

"We are officially on the list" I say to Julie
"Eeeep I'm so excited!"
"I know. Look." I pull out my phone and show her a contact
"Zachyy Herron 😜"

"No way! You have Zach's number!!!"
"Of course I do I have the entire bands numbers."
"Oh my god! So jealous! Why did you have to become best friends with Daniel?!"
"Because he's awesome! I actually FaceTime with them allot! Basically everyday."
"FACETIME ZACH AT LUNCH!"
"Calm down. I'll try."

At lunch I try and FaceTime zach he declines then quickly texts.

Zachyy Herron 😜- sorry dude can't talk right now. I'm recording with the guys.
Lydia😇-ok I just have a friend who loves you and she wanted to see you. Her name is Julie.

Then Zach sends me a picture
Zachyy Herron😜-

Zachyy Herron😜- I just edited that just for her

Zachyy Herron😜- I just edited that just for her. Lol. Talk later love ya Lyd.

Julie is in heaven.

After school I head home and I have a package waiting for me from Daniel.

It's merch of course that's all he ever sends me.....