10

I wake up to Daniels phone ringing. The name said "liza"

"Daniel. Your phones ringing."
"Oh sorry babe." Daniel kissed my check "hello Liza how can I help you this morning....oh ok....why?....alright.....when....noon?....ok that's fine. Yeah me and the boys will be there.....alright see ya later."
"What's that about?" I said
"Liza is our new publicist she got us a radio interview next week and we have to have a meeting today at noon."
"Oh awesome. I'm going back to sleep."
"Baby no. Stay up with me I'm to excited."
"And I'm tired baby. It's 7am"

Daniel gets off my bed and goes into the kitchen. I can smell that he started making coffee, bacon, and eggs. Damn this boy knows me to well. Soon he comes in with a tray with breakfast and the coffee on it.

"Now will you stay up with me?"

"Fine."

"YAY!!!!"

Daniel pulls out his phone and calls Jonah since of course he is going to be the only one up at this hour.

"Hey jo.....Yeah Liza got us a radio interview at noon......the station is about 15 minutes away from Lydias house and I think 20 away from ours.........yeah we can meet up at Lyd's at 11.....alright see ya then...bye."

4 hours later I hadn't heard from the boys again. So I decided to get dressed for the day and go get food. I put this on.

I leave my hair down then head to my car

I leave my hair down then head to my car. I drove to Starbucks. I ordered a Chai Tea Latte and a cheese danish then sat at a table. About an hour later I feel someone next to me and put there arm around me.
"Dude! I'm gonna give you 2 seconds to move your hand right now!"
"Damn baby calm down!" I heard Daniel say
"Oh ooops sorry baby." I said then kissing him
"It's ok baby."
"What are you guys doing here?"
"We decided to come get Starbucks for us and you before we went back to your place." Daniel said
"Yeah we literally just left the meeting." Corbyn said
"These meetings can be so boring" zach said
"Awe poor Zachy gets bored at the adult things."

"Oh shut up Lyd"
"Nope NEVER!"
The boys and I head back to my apartment and of course we run into Logan.
"Ayo Logang it the boooooyyyysss and muh girl."
"Hey Logan."
"Muh girl looks sad. Daniel wassup? You not treating muh girl right? Or did you fuck up?"
"Um I don't think I fucked up..."
"It's not you Daniel." I said walking into my apartment leaving the door open. Then going to my room and shutting the door. Truth is I just missed home and I wanted more alone time with Daniel but didn't know how to ask for it. I've loved Daniel for so long. I just want more alone time with him.

"Baby what are you thinking so hard about?" Daniel said
"Nothing babe I'm fine."
"Lydia Taylor Samuels I know you what's wrong?"
"Fine. I just want more time with you baby. I love you and I just wanna spend time with you."
"I love you to baby. What do you wanna do?"
"Anything I just need you."

We head back to my apartment while the other boys head back to the Why Don't We house. We start simple and just watch a movie on Netflix.
"Hey babe" Daniel says
"Yeah"
"Where did all this come from? We seemed fine you seemed fine. What's wrong?"
"We are fine me? Idk if I am. Just somethings been bugging me and I have to get over it."
"Awe baby are you jealous of the fans?"
"Sometimes. They just get touchy sometimes and I get a little jealous.

Smut warning
Daniel lays on top of me and starts kissing me sweetly soon it turns into a heated make out session. Daniel is touching every inch of my body. He starts tugging at the bottom of my shirt signaling he wants it off. I take it off then he stands me up and I kick off my shoes and take off my skirt. Daniel takes off his shirt and pants leaving us both just in underwear. He takes off my bra then my panties. Then he slowly takes off his boxers and his dick springs free.
"On your knees. Now." Daniel says
"Yes baby." I said then get on my knees. He puts his hand on the back of my head.
"Suck." He says as he's pushing my head closer to his dick. I immediately start deep throating his dick.
"Mmmm baby. Ugh that feels so good."
Daniel pulls me off of his dick then lays me on my couch and starts attacking my neck finding my sweet spot almost instantly. I moan on which makes daniel bite down and I moan louder. Then he trails kisses down my stomach to my vagina then he teases me by kissing and lightly biting each thigh. Then he starts eating me out making me almost scream. I moans his name which only makes him go faster. Daniel gets up and puts on a condom and slams his dick in me.
"Ah Daniel" I scream.
The room fills with our moans and groans.
Soon I moan "d-d-daniel I'm gonna cum"
"Cum for me baby. I'm so close."
I cum and moan out at the top of my lungs "ugh DANIEL!!!" Daniels thrusts get sloppy and I can tell he is about to cum. Right as he's cumming I hear my front door open and someone say
"Boom boom boom OH SHIT NEVERMIND!"
I look up and it's Zach!
"Guys! What the fuck?!" I say
"Lyd Dani get dressed j need to talk to lydia it's important." Zach said

What could Zach want to talk about...?