11

I go get dressed into this

Then I walk back out into the living room and go to Zach

"Ok Zach what's up?"
"Actually I was hoping we could talk in private."
"Sure lets go to the balcony."
We walk outside and sit down.
"What's up Zachy?"
"It's Julie."
"What's up? Is she ok?"
"Oh yeah she's more then ok look."
Zach pulled out his phone and shows me

"What the hell?! You guys were official right?" "Yupp

"Yupp. We were about to go public with it to the fans. What do I do?"

I don't say anything and I pull out my phone.
L - Lydia J - Julie on the phone call
J-hey Lyd haven't talked you in a bit how are you?
L- great how are you?
J- great! How are you and Daniel?
L- amazing. You and Zach?
J- eh ok I guess.
L- cut the bull shit I saw the picture you posted. Your cheating on Zach?!
J-it's- no- I didn't- yes yes I am
Z- I knew it how could you?! Don't fall for a fan I told myself look that's what I did and I got my heart broken. Send back my hoodie and never contact me again.
J- LYDIA YOU HAVE ME ON SPEAKER?! Zach heard the whole thing!!
L- zach already knew he told me everything. Grow up Julie.
I hung up after I said that.
"Zachy you ok?"
"No. I'm gonna take it to twitter."

@ImZachHerron: that moment when you start dating a fan then soon after you get home they post on Instagram WHICH YOU FOLLOW a picture of them with another guy. Thanks for cheating on me. Looks like there's no need to make it public now. Thanks for breaking my heart.

@JulieMarsh: I'm so sorry @ImZachHerron I should have just broken up with you to be with him now I've lost two great men in my life and a great friend for my stupid mistake. Let the hate begin I deserve it.

@LydiaTay @JulieMarsh no you should have been honest with the other guy in the first place and told him you had a boyfriend. You lost Zach who treated you like a princess for the short time you were together. @ImZachHerron I'm so sorry for bringing her into your life.

@ImZachHerron @LydiaTay YOU I forgive HER I can never!

"Woah woah woah what is this twitter war?!" Daniel fan out screaming.
"Julie cheated on Zach." I said
"Dude why didn't you tell us?" Jonah said
"I don't know" Zach said softly "I just wanted to talk to Lydia first"
"We should post a mash up with Perfect in it." Jack said
"That's a little obvious isn't it?" I said
"Yeah just a bit but oh well" zach said
"How about a video of just you singing perfect?"
"That works to."

Zach sits down and starts to practice. Then Daniel takes out his phone and records Zach when he was ready. Zach got through perfect but by the end there were tears in his eyes. Zach was broken. None of us ever expected Julie to cheat on Zach. Especially me Julie was my friend she hated cheaters. Then she became what he hated. She broke Zach.

Zach ran into my apartment then into my room and locked the door. The boys tried going in but zach wouldn't open the door. When I got to the door I heard soft sobs coming from the other side.

"Poor Zach."
"He's never been cheated on" Jonah said
"He's only ever had one other girl friend." Daniel said
"They broke up so he could go to LA" Corbyn said.
"This broke him more then you can see." Jack said

Poor zach. What do I do?

---------
A/n I feel the need to say this now since there was a comment on my story. Yes there is cussing in my stories in all of them. The boys do cuss in real life they just don't put it on camera. There are videos of it out there. Corbyn saying let's run this shit and jonah and zach both saying fuck. I'm sorry if you don't like cussing but that's how I'm writing it.