5

Monday morning ugh!!

"Lydia! Your gonna be late get up!"
"Ok mom I'm up I'm up!"
(A/n omg so invitation just dropped like 3 minutes ago this song is fucking lit as fuck!!! Sorry for the language but damn our boys are killing it! Preorder it now...or if it's after 9/27/17 when your reading this...get it!!!)

I go to my closet and pick out a plain black tee and some skinny jeans and docs. I start to put Daniels hoodie on but I want it to keep smelling like him not me. So I grab my Why Don't We hoodie.

I get to school and of course everyone has seen the video from the surprise radio interview where Daniel asked me out.

"Seriously Lydia!" Jade comes up to me
"What bitch?" Jade is Daniels ex gf and she is the definition of a bitch! She's horrid
"Excuse me?"
"What do you want bitch?"
"What gives you the right to date my man behind my back then it gets recorded and posted all of the internet and embarrass me"
"Oh honey" I start cracking up "you really think Daniel still cares about you? You broke his heart! You told him to follow his dreams and go to LA and you'd be here for him. But what did you do? You hooked up with Jonathan and the entire varsity football team. While Daniel didn't believe anything anyone told him till I GOT IT ON CAMERA protecting my best friend from a slut like you. But now he's my boyfriend and your shit out of luck. Go fuck jonathan again." I turned and walked away

I heard Jade yelling something I whipped around flipped her off then whipped back around. I walk into first period and I see Julie wearing....ZACHS HOODIE!

"When did you get that?"
"Well after the show I was cold and zach lent it to me and I forgot it on the bus then I get a knock at my door this morning and it was Eben he flew back just to give me Zach's hoodie."
"Your kidding?"
"Nope."

Lydia-Ebs for real bro?
Eben😱-what dude?
Lydia- you flew 3 hours just to give Julie Zach's hoodie?
Eben😱-yeah....about that I stopped by your place also to say hi but you wouldn't wake up.
Lydia- ugh sorry I missed you!
Eben😱- it's ok gtg my flight to the boys is boarding do you have invitation yet?
Lydia- of course it's Lit af!
                                                    Delivered 8:30am

"Um Ms. Samuels?"
"Yes Mrs. Johnson?"
"If you could stop texting and focus on history please"
"Yes ma'am."
"Now Lydia what is the name of the dog with the most war medals of all the United States military war dogs?"
"Oh that's easy Mrs. Johnson Sgt stubby"

Dani boy❤️- hey baby girl good morning
Baby girl❤️- hey love invitation it's lit af baby you guys did so good!!
Dani boy❤️- thanks baby. I miss you.
Baby girl ❤️- I miss you to. Guess who I an unpleasant encounter with this morning?
Dani boy❤️- HER?
Baby girl❤️- yupp.
Danny boy❤️- what did she have to say?

I told Daniel about my encounter with Jade. He just laughs it off. I miss him so much. These next 3 weeks are going to pass by so slow.

When I get home from school I have another package from Daniel. This time it's a custom journal. Leather dyed black and purple my favorite colors with my name etched in gold on the front then on the back etched in gold it said

Lydia my love,
You will always be my baby girl. I love you so much. Your my world, my love, my heart and my soul. I will forever love you. You will be mine forever and always.
                                     Love,
                                              Daniel Seavey
                                              Your danny boy. Your love

Awe!!! He is just the sweetest I love him so much!!! I knew he was doing a meet and greet so I just posted a picture with the journal on Instagram and captioned it "everywhere I go I'm taking you. @seaveydaniel"

How did I get so lucky? He was an amazing friend but I didn't ever dream that he'd be this amazing boyfriend.