3

****Time Skip****
It's the day of the Why Don't We show. It's Saturday 10am when Julie arrives at my house.

"Hey Jules."
"Hey Lyd you almost ready to go to the surprise radio interview?"
"Yupp."

I put my Why Don't We 1/5 Seavey shirt. (Of course).

When we pull up to the hotel. I'm greeted by a security guard.
"Lydia Samuels?"
"Yes sir."
"Is this your guest?"
"Yes sir."
"Ok come with me Mr. Seavey would like to see you."
"Alright."

The security guard puts his hand on my back and leads Julie and I towards the back office where the boys are. When I'm attacked with a hug.

"Daniel!!!!" I yell hugging him back
"Lydia!!!"
"This is Julie. Zach meet Julie in person while I'm still being attacked by the daniel hug monster."
"Um daniel can we have a turn please?" Jonah said
"Jo jo bear!" I squeeze out of Daniels arms and hug jonah.
"It's great to meet you in person Lydie bear!"
"What about me?" Jack says
"Jackie poo!" I say hugging jack
"Lydie poo!"
"Hello I'm here to!" Corbyn says
"Bean!"
"Lyd!"
"Ok my turn!" Zach says
"Zachyy!"
"Lydie!!"

I got my hug from each guy then Daniel attacks me with another hug.
"I love you." Daniel whispers
"What was that?" I say knowing full well what he said. He pulls away from the hug holding me at arms length.
"I said I love you." I just smile and daniel doesn't give me a chance to say anything before he kisses me.
"Wooooo!" All the guys yell
"FINALLY!" Jonah and Jack yell in unison
"Oh shut up!"
"Ok guys Lydia and her friend need to head out into the lobby with all the other fans." Their manager Randy said.
"Alright Randy" Daniel said. Then turned to me and gave me a big hug.
"Bye Danny I'll see you after the show tonight."

We go out to the lobby and a few minutes later the boys come out and sit down on stools. The fans are screaming there heads off. Then I get recognized.

"Wait syd look over their up against the wall." Girl one says
"Wait no way that's Lydia she's Daniels best friend!" Girl 2 says
"Hi Lydia I'm Jen." Girl 1 says
"Hi Jen it's great to meet you but the boys are about to preform. You don't wanna miss the mini performance." I said smiling
"Your right I don't." Jen said and waved as she walked away.

The boys start singing the mashup of something different and tell me. Daniel is playing his guitar and he looks so happy. We make eye contact and he winks at me. Then the fans get to come up and ask questions 5 questions in Jen the girl from earlier gets up to the mic and says
"My question is for all of you other then Corbyn. Cuz we all Ship Corbina hard! Who is dating someone?"
"Well I'm kind of a single Pringle" jack says imitating one of his Younow broadcasts
"I'm super single and getting really tired of it" Jonah said
"I'm single but I've got a crush." Zach says
"I am not single but we haven't made it official yet." Daniel said
"Oooh do we know this girl?" Jen said
"Um..." Daniel said looking at me
"Go ahead Daniel!! It's fine!" I yell.
"Well guys Lydia isn't just my best friend anymore I was planning on asking her to officially be my girl friend tonight at the show. We just admitted to each other last week that we both love each other."
The room fills with ooos and awes.
"Daniel do it now!" Jen says
"No no no no don't you dare embarrass me Daniel James!" I say
He comes up to me and gives me a big hug.
"Lydia I love you. Be mine?"
"Yes Daniel. I love you to."
He smiles and gives me a quick peck and goes back over to the boys.
The boys preform a couple more songs and answer some more questions before heading off to the venue.

Dani boy🐺- hey baby girl sorry I can't hang before the show but I don't need the fans going nuts. You and Julie have LimeLight passes so you'll get in first.
Lydia🐳- ok thanks babe. We are walking to get lunch then going to the venue.
Dani boy🐺- where are you guys going?
Lydia🐳- Jimmy johns.
Dani boy🐺- buy us food? I'll have Eben meet you outside and he will pay you back.
Lydia🐳- sure just tell me what you want.

Daniel sends me the guys order and Julie and I finish our food then go back to the venue and let daniel know we are here and Eben runs up to Julie and I.

"Hey ladies. Limelights will be let in the venue in about an hour and a half. Here's the money for the food."
"Thanks Eben." I said hugging him then handing him the food and drinks.
I've met Eben before a few times with Daniel.

"Eeep an hour and a half. I'm so excited!!" Julie said
"You've already met Zach."
"I know but I get to see him again!"

An hour and a half later the LimeLights are being let in. We are tickets LL35 and LL36 the last 2.

Once we walk in I see Daniel and he's talking to fans. He gets 5 watermelons as presents we get up to the front.

"Hey baby girl." Daniel says
"Hey babe." I pull his head down so I can whisper in his ear. "Zach likes Julie to."
"Let's get them together". Daniel whispers back

After we spend some time with the boys it was time to go into the venue so the boys can go in the back and get ready to preform.

Daniel is absolutely amazing! I've seen him preform but not with the boys. He looks so happy singing with the boys. I love him so much. They start talking about a looper and has jonah play the keyboard, daniel plays his cello, and Corbyn plays his guitar. It was awesome.