Chapter 2

It was the guy that was kissing the girl, He looked familiar and then I decided that I didn't know him. After we were done eating we went to go shop, and Janice had a surprise visit from her Boyfriend, I didn't wan't to be the third wheel so I told Janice that I would meet her back at the hotel. I walked and shopped and walked and shopped again. I saw about at least 20 couples, when I shopped.

I went back to hotel and got in the elevator and the guy that was staring at me was in there too. I smiled and then looked back as I got out on my floor. I did know him, but I didn't want to say 'hi' or anything.

His name was Jordan, he was 6'6 and played basketball, and track. He had dark hair, and brown eyes, with an 8 pack to tie it all together. I had a crush on him since we first met, in 5th grade. He was popular and went out with all kinds of girls, but not me. I decided in 9th grade that I would get over him, but it has been so hard to do it. But i didn't want to cave in, but knowing that he was here sucking face with another girl made me mad. But I decided that if he didn't say 'Hello' first then I would have no part to do with him.

Janice came back and found me on the couch with some ice cream, she prepared for the worst, she skipped the talking.

"It will be okay, we will come through, I never liked him from the start." She said

I stared at her and shook my head "Im not hurt I just saw someone today that brought back how it felt to like someone. The fact that he is here with another girl just brought back memories."

She was now confused "Okay who is it, I need to know."

I told her "It is Jordan, he posted a picture of him kissing another girl, they were the ones sucking faces where ever we were." I started to tear up. Stupid hormones.

She said "What did you buy, because we are going to make you irresistible, for this boy."

I told her what a bought and then stopped "NO, I don't want to be irresistible, I decided that I wanted to get over him."

"You know that you wont until you get that boy."

"Janice, I mean it I don't want any part of him right now."

"You mean to tell me that not one part of you wants him?."

"There is a little part of me that does, and has made it harder and harder to get over him."

"You know what that part is..... your HEART, you really like this boy don't you."

I said "yes, and he has never gone out with me and that is why I decided to give up." After I said that Ifelt weird and went to bed.

Janice was up all that night talking to herself, she does that a lot when she is planning something. I through my pillow at her in 1:30 in the morning "GO TO SLEEP!!!" I told her

She said "I cant, you need this boy and I am going to get him for you."

I groaned and went back to sleep, it was about 6:30 when I had enough of her for that night. I went for a walk on the beach. I sat down on the warm beige sand, and watched the water turn all kinds of different colors, from blue, to green. Then I looked up at the sky it was many colors, pink, purple, red, orange, blue, and green. It was like a rainbow, I looked at the horizon and saw the sun come up over the water. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever saw. I sat back and watched the sky, and thought to myself. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked and there was Jack, he sat down and watched with me.

He said "I love watching the sunset, don't you?"

I said "Yes, it gives me something to get my mind off of, the sky doesn't do this in Michigan."