Chapter 3

Everyone was shocked about Shane's attitude. Nate looked at me and said,

"Sorry everyone. He became worse since the accident."

"It's alright Nate. But he is worse than when the time you sent Shane here for his first attitude problem." Caitlyn said.

"Yeah, I know. This is harder to change him back then the first time." Nate said.

The group got quiet for a while. No one knew what to say. But then Jason came over and shouted,

"Hey guys! Are you ready for this awesome Camp Rock summer?"

I just smiled at Jason. He has not changed a bit of the years since that last time I saw him. He was still the same guy that loves birds and is a big kid at heart. I looked at him and said,

"Yeah, totally. I have not been here for a long time."

"I know. And we all miss you so much. This is going to be the best Camp Rock summer ever!" Jason said giving us a big group hugs.

We all just laugh as Jason let us go. Then we headed to our councilor cabins to put our things in. Jason and Nate helped me and Caitlyn with our things. I know that Nate wanted to say something to me but just did not know how to say it right. You could tell by the way he was looking at me. Caitlyn could tell also. She probable had the same thing on her mind also. But when did they not have the same thing on their minds. Two minds think alike.

As we walked Jason was looking over his shoulder. So I looked at the same direction to see what he was looking at. I thought it would be a bird but it was not. Instead he was looking at Ella. Then it clicked into my head. I nudged Caitlyn and pointed toward Jason. She saw what I was talking about and spoke up about it.

"Jason, why not go and help Ella?"

"Are you sure?" Jason asked trying not getting all excited.

"Yeah, we got it from here. Anyway Ella looks like she really needs some help." I said taking my bags away from him.

Then Jason went off to help Ella. I turned around with a grin. But of course my grin disappeared when I faced Nate and Caitlyn. It may have been a bad idea sending Jason away. But I know they were going to talk to me sooner or later.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know what." Caitlyn said.

"Yeah, we are worried." Nate said.

"Well, don't be. Just like I said three years ago, just let fate deal with it." I said.

I just walked away and said nothing else to them. They both know that I don't like talking about it. Since that day, there was nothing that could change a thing. But I know that was not the last time that they were going to bring it up.

We got to our cabin. Caitlyn and I thanked Nate for the help. That was the first time that Caitlyn and I were alone with each other. I had so much to tell her and also show her some songs that I was working on. But first I wanted to go for a walk. I looked at Caitlyn and told her that I was going for a walk by the lake. I wanted to work on a song that I got stuck in my head since me here.

I got to the lake and started with the melody of the song. It was humming in my head all day. Not that I actually got some time to relax and focus on my music, I could finish some songs and make a new one.